• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weirdest Zelda Pairing?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
At the title says, what do you find to be the weirdest Zelda pairing; it can be crossgame (e.g TP-OoT) or restricted to one game!

Personally, I find LinkxIlia (TP) to be one of the weirdest pairings. They just don't seem to be fit for even a dating relationship, let alone marriage.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ganondorf x Tingle. Picture it.... Thank you.

I think those two would make a great couple, actually. Both of them are out to get something of Link's. Ganondorf wants Link's Triforce, and Tingle wants Link's wallet. That's why I think those two would be good together. Imagine all the happy children they'd produce!

I kinda dislike Zelink, I also think there is too much Yaoi on fanfiction.net (or rather too litttle other things) the weirdest pairing would pobably be biggoron x a minish,

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I think that the weirdest one I have discussed is with Beeker. That pairing would be the ImprisonedxLink. I have no clue how that would work, maybe Link could hug the Imprisoned's leg or something? We were basically coming up with the most random things ever and that was the one I thought was the weirdest. Others we came up with were GhirahimxZelda, GhirahimxGaebora, and LinkxGroose. Yes I know it's weird as heck xD

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
There used to be some really messed up stuff here but I guess a mod deleted it or something.

Personally I think the strangest is Dark Link x Malon

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Groose and Zelda. I see no chemistry or compatability between that pair at all.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Ganondorf x Tingle. Picture it.... Thank you.

AAH! THE IMAGES! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

But seriously, Sheik x Zelda would be pretty weird because they're the same person. Or what about Tetra x King of the Red Lions? Relationship with a talking boat automatically equals weird. One that really freaks me out is Ghirahim x Tingle o_0

R

Reskai

Navi x Tingle
Well, Tingle likes fairies and they're both rather annoying and extremely usless (Why'd we have to pay so much money in WW to get the charts deciphered?!?!) So... Yeap.

O

Oceanbear1

Adult Link and Saria is a rather weird one I have seen on youtube... kind of illegal in most places

Zen

Guardian of Courage
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Ooccoo from TP yet.

Pairing? Ooccoo and Epona. no. i don't have a thing for animals. *shudders*

Why is this a valid topic again?! (nah jks ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom