• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weirdest Thing You've Ever Eaten!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Never trust me with $5 foot longs from Subway, well I get the Meatball one, put lettuce,pickles,mustard, and some other stuff on it. It tastes good but weird at the same time.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Let see...

I ate a bunny once, they may look cute but they taste horrible. The meat is even dryer then the meat of a turkey

And i ate the meat of a shark once, dammmmmnnnnnnnnn tasty! This is high class quality!

When I was a kid I ate at least $2.00 in change... I do not know why I did it.. I just remember that I did.....

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
The weirdest thing I think I've ever eaten was peanut butter with lettuce, olives, and Swiss cheese. I only ate it because we were out of mustard. It was terrible and I would probably not eat it again.

I've also had Calamari, which is squid. It was okay, but not great.

Finally, I've had Eel as part of sushi, and it was GREAT. I think it was called Unagi, not sure.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I haven't eaten a lot of weird stuff (unless you count a dog treat, I was 7, and it was delicious.) except maybe pickles and peanut butter, but a lot of people I know do that. I like Tostitos with whipped cream on top, it's amazing. I'm not much for foreign food, I tried sushi once, and I hated it. Seafood creeps me out so I don't touch it. and yeah :3

Well, I generally like to experiment with my food. For example, I like to put french fries on hamburgers or potato chips on ham and cheese sandwiches. I also like to put condiments on a variety of foods with which they typically aren't "compatible" by average standards. lol The weirdest thing I've ever eaten... Hmm... I'd have to say spaghetti with ranch dressing and bacon bits. I find it to be nigh impossible to eat spaghetti without them. I like to pour ranch dressing on lots of things, mostly foods of Italian origin, like pizza and various pastas.

M. Bulteau

Composer
Well, I can only tell what people have told me is weird, because it's perfectly normal for me...

I like cod liver oil.

When a big enough fish is boiled, I also like to eat the cheeks and the eyes. Hmmmm... The latter are like jello with a hard chewing-gum in the middle. :D It's kinda common in Portugal to eat the fish's head. There's is a dish that consists entirely of a BIG fish's head, don't know how you call the fish itself in English, it's garoupa here. Can get big enough for five people.

I also like to eat the chicken's giblets in the chicken soup: Heart, lungs, liver, gizzard, proto-eggs (MY FAVORITES)...

DAMN IT I'M HUNGRY NOW!

I ate a bunny once, they may look cute but they taste horrible. The meat is even dryer then the meat of a turkey
I was either badly done or the meat was ******, because rabbit is positively awesome if done right.

I would probably have to go with Octopus. It looks weird, but believe it or not, it tasted really good.
One of my favorites ever. With vinaigrette sauce, parsley and onion. SO GOOD.

Last edited:

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I eat salad without dressing, which is apparently weird. My friend once ate a raw, still beating fish heart for a dollar. And also a baked potato skin filled with a stick and a half of butter. I'm not sure which is more disgusting.

Haha don't worry buddy, I'm here for you. I eat salad without dressing, but I put parmesean cheese on it though.

Escargot? I actually kind of liked it...it was drenched in garlic butter though.
Also oysters. That's not as strange as snails though.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I once put buttered popcorn in chicken noodle soup, and that tasted pretty good. The popcorn kernels literally shrivelled up and the butter leaked out onto the surface. Another weird thing I did was experiment with French fries; I've dipped them in many things other than ketchup, including mustard, mayonnaise, sweet and sour sauce, BBQ sauce, and root beer. Yes, root beer. It actually tastes great!

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The weirdest thing i've ever eaten would be brocolli and Pickle sandwiches. It was absolutely disgusting! For one, i've always despised brocolli, and i'm not a huge fan of pickles either. The sandwich was horribly soggy and it smelt like it had been dipped in vinegar. but, that was probably the pickles. Anyway, I was almost sick after one bite. >_<

The second weirdest thing i've ever eaten would have to be fried insects. There was a stall handing out free samples of fried insects at a culture fair, and I swear I saw a small scorpion on a sick. It was incredibly squidgy and slimy on the inside, and the crunch sent shivers down my spine! D: NEVER AGAIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom