• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weirdest Great Fairies in a Game

The Great Fairies of Ocarina of Time|Majora's Mask and The Wind Waker were equally strange.

The Great Fairies of OoT and MM were weird for their odd appearance - their face, body, tentacle-like hair, sharp cleavage(acceptable?), and twisted laughter, which was kinda creepy.

The Wind Waker's Great Fairies just looked odd and took on a sci-fi alien-like appearance. They were sort of weird in a good way, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

rettam

I accidentally the...
The ones in OoT and MM are just... disturbing with their almost complete lack of clothes. D:

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
The OoT and MM ones are awesome!!!! If parents arent around. The creepiest were the ones in WW because they are dark skinned demons. Ghirahims wifes lol

@TwilightKing: lol

I loved the fairies of OoT/MM I thought the WW ones were weird cuz they have four arms and no legs, and the queen of the fairies was a child... weird.

I thought the fairy queen from WW was weird. She wasn't all that creep. It was just so unexpected that the fairy queen was like a little girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom