• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weird Things Your Pet Does

Often when I am cooking, my dog will walk up to me and stand between my legs. He doesn't move or sit down, he just keeps standing there. Other times he will continuously lick the sheets on my bed. I always find it odd and somewhat amusing.

What kind of weird things does your pet do?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
When I'm standing in one spot petting my dog, she likes to lean against me with all her weight, and being a German Shepard Rottweiler cross, she's a pretty hefty dog. :P It's like she forgets to use her legs and feels that I should hold up her tremendous load. It's kinda cute though.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
When my dog play fights with other dogs she doesn't use her mouth she uses her behind to whip the other dog and her big nose like a spear :/

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Almost everything my cat does is weird.
Actually, almost everything BOTH my cats do is weird.

Let's see, Mittens will flip out and go crazy for a few minutes every once in a while as if something is attacking her.
Sparkles will sleep in the most random places. (Like today, she slept on a Christmas tree costume. Don't ask why we have it)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
My dog acts like a cat sometimes, he'll jump up to the highest point of this one couch and lay there while staring out the window. Oh, and sometimes he will toss his treats and stuff around, that's not cat-like but quite odd nonetheless imo.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
One of my dogs like to lick mine or my boyfriend's pillow. He can just sit there for hours licking them. It's quite weird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom