• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weird things you can do or sense

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So I don't know what precise title I should give this thread. Here's the description: Are there any weird senses you have or weird things you can do? Let me explain a bit more what I mean. For years I have this weird sense to discover spiders. From very small till big. But big ones aren't hard to miss of course. So since god knows how long I sense it when spiders are close. Years ago me and my mom were watching tv. It was evening. Suddenly I got up grabbed a chair and removed a very small spider from the ceiling. My mom was like what the heck are you doing?! Then she said geesh I never would've seen it not only because of it being darker now and because of the size. The same happens over here. My fiance said "are you related to spiders or something because you see them everywhere while I can't even see a damn thing." That's really weird and lately I'm ignoring it a bit. Let the spiders have some quality time before being kicked out of the house :P

So, do you have anything similar or are there any weird things you can do like bending your arms a different direction? (to give an example)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
this probably isn't exactly what you mean but I doubt there's another thread I can bring this up in

at least once a year ever since I was a kid, I get this weird sensation in my nose that lasts a few seconds, it doesn't hurt or tickle or anything really, it's just a sensation that comes and goes, there doesn't seem to be any consistent cause for it that I notice, and it's just how weird how it's been happening my whole life essentially

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm pretty double jointed. Can bend my fingers in odd ways, can kinda 'pop' my thumb in and out (can do the same with my big toe), can pop my shoulder blade to stick out on my back, my shoulders themselves will just kinda pop outta place on their own sometimes. I can put my foot behind my head and will often sit/lay in odd positions because I can easily bend different ways.

I can also make my eyes shake back and forth. Kinda hard to describe and not sure exactly what it looks like to others, but they've confirmed they do see them shaking. But for myself my vision gets all rumbley, like everything is vibrating super fast when I do it. I try not to much anymore because it's gotten to where it kinda hurts over the years and it can cause some issues to your eyes by repeatedly doing it. I actually feel like I've been having some pretty persistent shoulder pain too which I suspect is from them just popping outta place every once in a while.

I dont have any special senses. I'd say I can tell when **** is about to go wrong, but **** is always going wrong for me, so at this point predicting it means nothing.

On the physical side of things, I can do quite a lot with my tongue, including a freaky thing where I can push the underside out. I've freaked out quite a few people with it.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I can wiggle my eyes, cross one, then the other.

Musically related, I can learn songs pretty quickly. Last song I went over was "Cirice" by Ghost, and it was only to learn the other guitar part, because apparently, the other guitarist in my band learned the other part. So, yeah.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I can knock my elbows together behind my back, that's kinda weird. I can also twist my feet outwards so that they're almost backwards, compared to the rest of my body

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I can grab my hands behind my back, and then through a process which apparently looks really weird (I wouldn’t know since it’s always behind my back) I can fold my arms in a such a way that lets me put them in my front.

I used to have a much easier time doing it in middle-high school, but unfortunately it’s slowly stated going away.

my sister can do it even faster than me, which is odd since literally nobody else in my family, immediate or otherwise, has been able to do it. I can only conclude that my parents made a deal with satan for us to gain this superpower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom