• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weird stuff your pet does...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Theo my cat only eats if he cant see the middle of his bowl or if theres someone in room with him...and he jumps on the bins to get attention for us to open the door...so do your pets do anything weird??

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I had a rabbit that I swear just spawns out of nowhere sometimes, I remember I was at my steps and I looked back to say something to someone, and when I turned back I saw that mofo just chilling in the step right beside me, like bruh

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Awhile ago, whenever my cat Jewel would sit on the windowsill outside, if Knuckles saw her, he would just start meowing nonstop and trying to get on the windowsill until we let Jewel inside.

Also, if Knuckles gets left outside and he wants in, he'll jump and hang on to the sill of the window in the door, and we'll just see his eyes peeking in lol

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
IMG_20191006_080548.jpg

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
My parakeets chew through blinds like nobodies business. they chew everything, really. They chewed through basically all of their ladder, but they haven't even tried the edible perch (they sleep on that). And they dive bomb my moms head if I don't feed them.

My gerbil Almond liked to rub his tummy on things. He would like randomly stop to do this to all of his chewing stones and food bowl, sometimes his houses... and on some occasions, he would do it to me when I had him out. It's apparently to spread his scent but he did it was more aggressively to the point it was a noticeable behavior compared to our other gerbils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom