• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weird Food Combinations

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Are there any combos of foods that wouldn't typically go together that you like? Pineapple on pizza has become a pretty big controversial subject in recent years. And with the people on ZD, maybe someone here has an even bigger controversial food combo that will divide the site.

One that I grew up eating, but have never heard of anyone else trying is a peanut butter, saltine crackers, and bologna sandwich. I'd always get weird and disgusted looks if I brought that to lunch at school. But it's actually a really good combo, and way better than just a normal bologna sandwich.

QcFQOVmY_o.png

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I know a few, Peanut butter and Tomatoes, or french fries and a chocolate shake, or even chocolate covered potato chips.

Ninja

Well well well
Not me, but I used to work with someone who would put cheddar cheese in coffee instead of milk/cream. It's horrifying to think about.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Buffalo Wing Sauce is great on almost everything. Especially good for dipping pretzels or goldfish in.

A peanut butter and pickle sandwich is also better than one would expect.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
i knew a guy who would take string cheese, dip it in peanut better, then dip it in sugar

everyone i know who tried it said it tasted good, but a guy's got to have standards, y'know?

My younger brother (and family, once they tried it), enjoys slicing cucumbers, then hollowing out a little of it, and filling that hollow section with sriracha sauce and ketchup. I personally don't like it, but the others who tried it do.

I used to work somewhere with a concession booth and I knew someone who added cinnamon sugar to their cheesy breadsticks. It's actually pretty good.

Also I don't think it's weird or even uncommon but I've had more than a few people look at me weird for dipping grilled cheese in ranch.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
You haven't lived until you've tried a Cheeseburger pizza tbh fam

Also Spaghetti on Pizza is S-tier and if you disagree then please unsubscribe from my podcast where I listen to trashy mid 2000's angst songs whilst giving a detailed review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom