• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Websites

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I used to have a website, but I got tired of doing it with no visitors, so I just created a blog that basically has the same purpose. I don't have the kind of time anymore to upkeep a nice site.

Claire

The Geekette
I do not maintain my own website, unless you'd consider YouTube (although, I wouldn't exactly consider it my own website). I have created little websites on freewebs and other places before, but nothing too major or serious. Concerning Zelda, I have been dedicated to Zelda Dungeon, and is the only Zelda-related website I visit.

Stella3000

Starlight
I still have my own website...but I don't really see the point in me spending a lot of time on it when....well lets face it....it sucks and nobody goes to it. XD

I really wanted....ah n/m. I'd have to be a LOT better at art, and writing stories than I am....not to mention...its a lot of work to do what I was doing....and I didn't have much up AT ALL really....(thus probably why hardly ANYBODY went to it)....hm...as far as going to other sites...this is the only forum I visit. YAYZ FOR ZD BEING BETTER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE! :D

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I'm a Thuper Mod at Portal to Hyrule, but the forums are pretty dead so I don't do much now. I don't own a site either. But I do hope to eventually become a staff member on any of the other 7 or so Zelda sites I go to.

Kybyrian

I've been staff on many places in the past, but now I just settle for my own forum, Zelda Legion. You can find it in the Advertisement section.

Oh, and this place, of course.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I don't own or work for any websites. I made accounts on A LOT of other forums, but this is pretty much the only website (forums) that I go on now.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
They're too much work for me. Plus, I'd only ever have free ones, and there usually not great - unless you're not going for somethign serious.

octorok74

TETTAC
I don't work at or run any sites, partly because I don't know how do that stuff, but also it takes a lot of time and that would take away time from playing my Zelda games and doing my schoolwork.

I have Zeldalegacy.net, which is in the process of re-launching. I've also worked on a Mega Man site that I am currently bringing back as well. It's always fun to work on the technical sides of websites, designing and development, as well as providing some cool resources for other fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom