• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Websites

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I have my own site. It'e been up since last November, and so far- it's been pretty inactive.
It isnt centralised on anything in particular, just an all round site that has gaming and general sections, as well as an MD and fan-fic section.

You can find it here

Don't get lost~

H

Hammer Bro. Mike

I've worked for a few sites and created a few sites. I've worked for Hidden Triforce (the old one), Zelda 383, Nintendo's Castle and a Moderator on the Conker's Crib X Forums from what I remember. I had a chance to work for this site when Topsites were still popular in the Zelda community.

As for sites I've made, my first site was a geocities-built site called Conker's Land X (later renamed to Conker Revolutions) and my last geocities site was a site called Clock Town Domain which lasted a week or so. Then Noah from Hidden Triforce helped me with my first HTML Zelda site called Zelda Legendary. My name attempts were Hylian Legacy and Stone Tower Temple respectively but out of all the Zelda sites I made, I could never keep it going due to the lack of content and not wanting to make content. Luckily, Link from Zelda Haven asked for a merge when I was running STT and then that's when Zelda Eternity came into the picture. Luckily, it's still running smoothly.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
http://rwlovett.freeforums.org/portal.php
Is mine and a friends site. Basically you can write articles and stories and get paid for them. You can use the money on basically anything membership account or you can ask for a check that will be sent back mail!

If you are wondering yes I let my friend know that it is shown of course he wanted me to show it so there it is... enjoy and I beg you please sign up!

T

The Hero of Pie

I own a site named A Link to the Web, it's going through a bit of an inactivity phase, but I'm hoping to bring in new members to bring it to life! We have a chatbox, game and theory discussions, forums for pictures, writing, and games, and Zelda Stats- a system exclusive to our site that displays various info about your gameplay and preferences right underneath your avatar in the threads! Please consider looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom