• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Webcomic About Reggie's Skyward Sword Comment

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I don't entirely understand that webcomic. Maybe i'm just too slow or something. Also, this is a strange topic to put in the Skyward Sword section, regardless if it's related, it's just so odd.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, Reggie makes sense. He is the COO of Nintendo of America, he needs to make great statements about great games. Otherwise he wouldn't be noticed throughout the community. I thoroughly expect SS to be dethroned by whatever Zelda game coming out for the Wii U, be it Ocarina of Time HD or Zelda Wii U (which has the amazing TP graphics in HD). For this moment though, SS is the best Wii game in existence.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The comic took me a bit to get, but I understand it now. It's pretty humorous, but this person is clearly attacking Reggie, here, which I don't appreciate. He never said there never will be a game that will compare to Skyward Sword. He just said he doesn't know if there ever will be. Those statements have two very different meanings. The reason he says this is because Skyward Sword is simply amazing. So amazing that it has outdone Ocarina of Time, previously considered to be the best game ever made for more than 13 years. That's quite some time-span, and if a game finally came along and beat it, that's saying something. It's really quite logical to make this statement. Of course, I expect Zelda WiiU to at least rival Skyward Sword -- in all honesty, I expect it to outdo SS -- but this statement of Reggie's is completely legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom