• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Web Browsers

Which web browser do you prefer?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apple Safari

• Internet Explorer

• Mozilla Firefox

• Opera

• Maxthon

• Other

• Total voters
Google Crome. Once I got my own laptop I have used nothing else. My dad still uses the sloooooowww Internet Explorer...

Firefox is the top browser I use, but I use google chrome too when firefox gets buggy (chrome seems to load youtube videos faster xD and load better in general) but firefox just has something that keeps it as my main browser.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
I generally use Firefox, unless I'm on my iPad, in which case I believe the default browser is Safari.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Even though ive only used IE and Google Chrome, i do think i perfer Chrome. IE is very slow, but ive grown used to it. But then one day i used my dads computer ( he has Chrome) and i had atleast 4 tabs going at once and it was still very fast. If i did that with IE ; it would take FOREVER for just 2 of the 4 tabs to load up completely. So one day im hoping ill get Chrome just like my dad. :yes:

I use Firefox mostly, and Chrome occasionally.
I was using Firefox for years, until Chrome came out, and I switched. But recent versions of Firefox have caused me to switch back, ever since they copied the compact look of Chrome.
I do like the Chrome combination address/search bar, which Firefox doesn't have. But there are too many addons I can't live without that aren't available on Chrome.

I mostly use Safari on my Mac. But if I use a PC then I prefer Chome because it's way faster then IE.

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Chrome and Firefox, depending on the system. IE is quite well-documented as the worst, least efficient windows browser, no matter what adverts for it an Bing would have you believe.

After switching to Chrome, everything else seems incredibly cluttered and I get major OCD from all of the icons everywhere. IE's new version (their simplified answer to the awesomeness that is Chrome) is such a blatant copy of Chrome that it's ridiculous. There's also a load of unused space on the top of the screen that remains completely blank, so it actually has DECREASED functionality than its previous version. Their solution to the 'cluttered' problem was done with similar logic to the decision of perhaps neuter yourself because your friends have started changing their fashion sense.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
Well, i use both safari and google chromo.
Why i like safari is because you have your bookmarks above and your can simply just click on it without typing anything.
Why i like google chromo is that it doesn't make new windows when you click of a particular thing *ads..* it just makes a new tab. PLus it's faster

Rare Addict

Site Staff
The majority of my internet adventures have been spent on Internet Explorer. However, several months ago, I opted to start using Firefox. The world is much better for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom