• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wearing Glasses

Do you wear glasses, contacts or nothing.

• Glasses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Contact Lenses

• Nothing

• Total voters

Kazumi

chagy
I have 20/20 vision, and as such don't wear glasses. I don't really have any issues with glasses, and I'll likely need to get some at some point in my life considering my family history.

Deeds

no text
Fortunately, I don't need to wear glasses, yet. It's not fortunate for the reason of them looking bad on everyone, just that I really don't suit them, and I know they'd annoy me if I was forced to wear them. Some people look cool in them though, I wish I did.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I'm extremely nearsighted, so naturally I have to wear glasses. They look pretty good on me actually. I can't stand the thought of wearing contact lenses though and don't see how anyone can or would wear them. Haven't we always been told never to put stuff in our eyes? And that's exactly what you're doing when you wear contact lenses.

I have worn glasses since I was two. I have a vicious lazy eye, so bad that I never even use the eye(left), so my glasses are supposed to help correct that. If you look into my glasses, the left lens is like a super-powerful magnifying glass while the right lens has almost nothing. It seriously disorients most people. But like I said... I just don't use my left eye. apparently I'm supposed to PATCH it sometimes, but how is using one eye on occasion and the other the rest of the time going to train my eyes to work together?

I really don't feel natural without my glasses. My nose feels like something should be on mt face., and my ears totally agree with it. But I don't wear glasses for shows unless I must, and even then i wear a cheap pair that aren't actually my glasses because my glasses are purple with zigzags on the legs. Like bumper car #6.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I've worn glasses since I was about 7. I want to use contacts, but I'm currently too skittish about putting something in my eye. My glasses get smudgy way too easily for my liking. I think it's my eyelashes wiping eye dirt on the lenses with each blink. Soon, though, I'll get colored contacts for cosplay. Blue, green, purple, especially red, and more, as well as plain ones. But for now, I'll stick with glasses. I plan to get a new pair soon. Big, hipster-ish ones for easier viewing pleasure.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I currently wear nothing, considering my vision isn't impaired. If it ever was, though, I would most likely resort to glasses. I can't fathom the thought of placing something on my eyes, regardless of how helpful it may be.

octorok74

TETTAC
Despite the fact my vision is the best it can be, I have to wear glasses when I drive. They help more with seeing when the windshield is wet or frosted over.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I have astigmatism, so I have to wear glasses. Although, I hate the way I look with my glasses on, so I take them off for every picture of me that's taken. My parents still make make wear them for school pictures, though. Dx I'd never wear contacts, though. Like others on this thread have said, the thought of putting them directly on my eyes kinda freaks me out.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Most people nin my family wear glasses...however I do not!

As a kid I've always had really good vision, especially when looking at things off into the distance, so I have never felt the need for glasses :)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I wear contacts. I absolutely love them, and I think that they are way better than glasses. I wear contacts from the time I wake up till the time I shower (about 12-14 hours on weekdays), and wear glasses after that till I go to sleep (3-4 hours).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I do not wear any glasses although I was supposed to get some about 5 years ago. I surmise they'd help me a lot; I cannot see very well out of my right eye. Despite not wearing glasses and generally being averse to doing so, I have to say girls look irrepressibly cute while wearing them. :3

Joy

The Sexy One
I got a pair of glasses recently, and they look pretty good, but I don't ever need to wear them except if I'm watching TV etc, since it's such a small correction. I prefer not wearing glasses, but occasionally I go for the clever look and I wear them in that case. ;)

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
I think i speak for everyone that they wish they could just wear nothing and be able to see perfect but sadly that is not possible with alot of us :( I worn glasses for the longest time when i was younger but when i got alittle bit older i invested in contacts which are god sent for me.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I am very near sighted so I need glasses to do just about anything, unless it's within 6 inches of my face.
The only time I don't wear them is at the pool/waterparks, or if I'm reading/playing videogames in bed.
I can make out general shapes at a distance well enough not to crash.
I've worn glasses since I was 8.

I've tried contacts once, but I found them to be a hassle. It's just easier to put on glasses.
I've chosen glasses over contacts because of laziness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom