• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Weapons caves

So I found the cave near the Gerudo tower a long time ago, and not so long ago the Kincean Island one that has a Woodland Bow and Throwing Spear. I've explored Hyrule pretty thoroughly, was wondering if there are any other weapon caves out there?

On way to get the two Shrines up in the snow-Plateau-cross river turn left all the way back on yourself behind waterfall!
There are probably others!

Do you mean at the Hebra Plunge? Looked there and found no caves behind either waterfall. Might be easier to show where you mean on the interactive map of this website?

THE WATERFALL TREASURE

From Polygon-
Enter Mount Hylia’s snowy area from the western side of the map, turn left and follow the path around the lake. Be prepared to fight a few chuchus (and keep your distance because they can freeze you in place).
When you reach the broken bridge, use magnesis to lift the metal platform and place it down to cover the gap in the bridge. Cross the bridge, turn left and keep the lake on your right. Behind the waterfall, you’ll find soldier’s broadsword, five arrows, five fire arrows and a spiked boko bow.

THE WATERFALL TREASURE

From Polygon-
Enter Mount Hylia’s snowy area from the western side of the map, turn left and follow the path around the lake. Be prepared to fight a few chuchus (and keep your distance because they can freeze you in place).
When you reach the broken bridge, use magnesis to lift the metal platform and place it down to cover the gap in the bridge. Cross the bridge, turn left and keep the lake on your right. Behind the waterfall, you’ll find soldier’s broadsword, five arrows, five fire arrows and a spiked boko bow.

Oh there, yes I'd found that place on the Great Plateau. Thanks for the reminder, I hadn't really put that in as a cave but I guess it qualifies.

I know there are a couple caves north of Death Mountain in the Deplian Badlands area, but I'm not sure if any of those have weapons in them. Nonetheless, the caves in Gerudo, Hebra, and near the wetlands are some of my favorite parts of the game because it feels like a truly unique discovery among BotW's massive world.

Could you post on the map where those Deplian Badlands caves are please? Four years of playing and not run into those despite climbing everywhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom