• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Weapon Dulpication

Hello guys
I have been having a really tough time fighting enemies in BOTW.I decided to quit but now I want to give this game another chance especially because I found weapon duplication glitch. But as far as I have watched on YouTube it can only be done late game. My question is can I duplicate basic weapons as well? What about rupees? I really need to tone down this game because I really want to enjoy the story. Any links/guides would help me a lot. Come on guys, help a noob out.
Thank you

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Well... if you want infinite weapons, you could theoretically wait for Blood Moons to get infinite weapons from enemies, but that'll take a long time. I'm not exactly the "tips and tricks" guy, but I think this might be handy. And trust me, you're not missing much in the story department.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
How to play Breath of the Wild on easy mode:
-ignore bokoblin camps, they just aren't worth it
-always wear the shiekah armor
-go out of your way to collect arrows, all your money should be going to maximizing your arrow inventory
-sneak around either hyrule castle or the coliseum ruins for a high powered weapon
-with the high powered weapon and shiekah armor, encounters are as simple as "walk behind them and sneakstrike"
-if they don't die, slowly walk around the body 180 degrees. They won't see you, allowing you another sneakstrike
-shoot lynels in the face then jump on their back to collect lynel weapons
-if you have the DLC the phantom armor helps a ton with lynels

hope this helps! The story isn't really worth playing though, if you don't enjoy the gameplay go play a better zelda game tbh

Farming ore deposits is the key to rupees.

When dealing with enemies, going in slashy slashy isn't the most efficient. Get a Korok leaf and use it to blow blokoblins near water into the water where they'll drown so you can collect their loot.

Also, bombs will kill a red bokoblin in a single blast.

The camps are worth it as you will often find a chest/box with at least precious stones you can sell or arrows.
The white/grey Bobolkins take a lot of killing!
If you have room pick up as many weapons as you can you can always drop inferior ones for better ones later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom