• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

We Should Be Getting That Skyward Sword Review in Less Than 24 Hours

I mean, right? ONM is supposed to go out on October 20 so.. ok I mean, maybe not exactly less than 24 hours, but it should be pretty soon. Day or two. :)

The main sites and magazines usually get a review copy like a week earlier, so they are able to release a review even before the game is actually released. And this also the main cause of pirate copies leak on the internet before the game is released, it's very possible to happen to this game too.

The main sites and magazines usually get a review copy like a week earlier, so they are able to release a review even before the game is actually released. And this also the main cause of pirate copies leak on the internet before the game is released, it's very possible to happen to this game too.
No, I remember seeing that we will get the review tomorrow somewhere on the ONM official site, I just don,t remember where
If the opener of the thread can give us a link it will be great

Thanks man. So is it goning to be on the ONM site tomorrow? That wil be fricking awesome! If anyone at the forum does buy the magazine, can he/she upload some screens?

The best thing abut it is that they said that this is the best Zelda of all time. Can someone please post some screens, I would but they don't sell ONM in my country

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom