• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ways to Make Money

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
Hey everyone it is Zeldawolfsheik and im going in to seventh grade and need some ways to earn money, i can do physical labor but not lawnmowing. I am pretty good with computers and could proboably make any idea work? Any personal opinions or expierences? thanks in advance, Zeldawolfsheik.

Dan

Why can't you do a fine bit of lawn-mowing, there are many joys one can have with a good piece of grass and a lawn-mower.
You could always make websites for people, if you can do that. Or sell lemonade :P

What are you trying to buy if you don't mind me asking ?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
You could start up this marketing business on Ebay. Ask your parents if there's anything they want to get rid of (old books, movies, CDs, anything really) and place those on Ebay when you can. Then if people are out there looking for something like your articles of transaction, they're sure to take a look. I did this for a short time and made a decent amount on it. At any rate there you have it, and good luck with everything. :)

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
just mow grass, that's how I used to get whatever I wanted ( I mowed for a month, and then at the end, I would get something $20 or less) it's the easiest thing to do, and it makes the world prettier.
Although I did have a couple of bad experiences mowing the lawn

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Alright, well, given that you're in seventh grade, it's unlikely that you'll be able to snag a real job, though I do believe one of my friend's older brothers had an "under the table" job when he was in seventh or eighth grade, but I wouldn't recommend that. Here are some things you may be able to make some good money out of:

• As Thareous said, selling things on eBay. This is a really good idea if you have something old of value that you do not use anymore. Some things just won't sell, though, so look for an object that actually has some good worth.
  • Ask around your neighborhood to find some little jobs people might be willing to give you.
  • Find a dog-walking job. A friend of mine does this for $20.
  • Find a "gardening" job. This may just include pulling weeds or maybe actually tending to someone's flowers/backyard. I really would recommend learning to use a lawnmower. You can make some great money off that.
  • Sell old games. You might not want to, but there are probably some old video games that you have that you just never play anymore. You could sell them on eBay, but you might not always get your money's worth that way. I'd look into which stores near you offer the best price for buying used games.
  • Make deals with your parents. I get bucketfuls of cash for my report card every quarter. As I'm in 9th grade, I will get $9 per every A I earn. I always earn eight A's. Therefore once my freshman year starts, I will get $72 per quarter for a year total of $288. That's some legitimate cash for something I don't even have to try to achieve. Not all parents will do this, and many will just expect you to do well in school. I've always been rewarded for it, but you never know.
  • See if your parents will pay you for doing extra jobs around the house. Laundry, vacuuming, outdoor chores, etc. Parents often pay their kids to do these kinds of things. Not sure if yours already do or would be interested in doing so.
  • Babysit! Many of my friends babysit. It's pretty much the biggest job available when you're in junior high/early high school. It's unlikely that you'll get a real job, but babysitting usually pays well. Just be prepared if you wish to try this; it's not easy.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Nicole pretty much covered everything i've been thinking of walking peoples dogs i planned on cutting grass but mr.sun killed it all.

Am just gonna put it out there but selling yer body? :P

Na dont do that :P

try and get a job delivering news papers?

Last edited:

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
I cant lawn mower because my dad had an electric mower and he ran over the cord. I suppose i could rake when the leaves fall. I am not comfortable with selling things online but that may be an option. I just actually sold a crap load of old games for store credit. I dont know anyone close to my family that owns a dog but that might be a good idea. Gardnening as well, school is starting so i bet i could get some deal with my parents as well as i am starting brainchild so i bet my parents could do a deal with that. They already deliver newspapers where i am. Thanks for the ideas! I hope they work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom