• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Water Temples

I have mixed views on the Water Temples. I originally had trouble with OoT's Water Temple, but now I have it down to a science. Majora's Mask's Great Bay Temple didn't ever give me any trouble at all. Lakebed Temple on the other hand confused the hell out of me. I didn't like the layout much and I always end up getting stuck. I agree with you that the bosses suck for two of the three, but I rather liked Gyorg. When you fell into the water I was always so terrified. I tried so hard to make it back to the platform as fast as possible.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I think the Water Temples are awesome! Yes, they are confusing, but that is what makes them awesome. They add puzzels and action in each Water Temple Zelda had created. :)

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I think Water Temples can be confusing the first time you play through them. But I've always liked them, except original OoT Water Temple. Pressing a button to get the Iron Boots on is so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom