• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Water Temple Troubles: Seeking Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

bds1110

Imp
I need help on the part of the water temple where there are several platforms moving up a waterfall; I got past them easily, but I cannot find the small key for the locked door behind it. Help?

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
my guess is that your playing ocarina of time [which ironically im also playing right now i just got into gannons castle] . Well you could use the walktrough on here. But since I beat the water temple yesterday,there was one part in that temple i kept missing. If you go into the middle tower,and play Zelda's lullaby
(< ^ > < ^ > ) it will make the water inside the tower rise. It should have a small cut scene showing the water rising and a block platform rising with it. Go under the block and use your iron boots which will bring you to the bottom but that block was..blocking a hole you cldnt enter unless you made the water rise. oh and a word of advise get your hookshot ready. Hope I helped,if not then just use this sites guide.

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
No problem, that dungeon can be confusing when trying to use a guide since it allways changes if you dont get the keys the EXACT way the guide does. So the way i got my keys was probably different than the way you got yours.

Din Akera

Sniper
There are two keys that are usually the ones that people can't find, or forget about. The first one is the one mentioned above,
The other is on the second floor where the first water level change spot it.

Remember where you found Ruto and you went up and dropped the water level all the way down, now go to teh center tower and raise the water one level. Go back out and go back to the room where Ruto was (you have to go underwater) and come up. There is a crack in the wall on the second level in that room. Use a bomb and get another key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom