• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Water Temple- I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Seems like everyone these days hates the stupid Water temple, and I'm proud to be one of them. The water level is at it's lowest and I just got the first key, but I forgot to get the map. I'm wondering if there's a way to use my key to get the map or raise the water level without screwing up yet again. This is urgent because I'm playing it right now, and I might make some dumb mistake. Any suggestions?

You can get the map later in the temple when the water level is back up to its highest setting. (that's assuming the map is the chest in the room at the top of the shaft where you see Ruto. I'm pretty sure that's what youre talking about right?)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Just so you know, there is a water switch at ever floor of the Temple, so be sure you explore the whole floor. Nintendo won't leave you stuck like this. But if you really don't know what to do, you can always turn off and switch back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom