• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Water Temple in OOT

S

skynet136

dark link was soooo easy all to do was hit him with the hammer and he cant avoid it!?!

Amelie

Air Dancer
It was hard the first time I played it... it took me forever to find the last normal dungeon key. But now that I know where everything is it is pretty easy. It was the only dungeon in OoT that actually really stumped me though ^^

C

CuMcL

The Water Temple was a real pain in the butt for me. When I first played it a few months ago, I remembered hearing horror stories about people screwing up and not being able to get a certain key. I thought that that happened to me, so I ended up having to start a new file, play all the way up to the temple again, and then I decided to be extra safe and just follow a walkthrough the whole way through so I wouldn't have to restart again. Upon watching the walkthrough, I realized that I actually hadn't screwed up, and that I didn't need to restart. I had wasted all that time replaying the game for nothing.

T

Twilight_Link10

I just hate all Water Dungeons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkAlmighty

Waker of the Winds
I hated the water temple. My first time through caused me to restart the game:mad:.

My second run through was better and I didn't have to much trouble with Dark Link since I used Din's Fire. But finding the last normal key was annoying and I couldn't get up the slope before the boss for about 5 minutes until I got lucky & didn't get hit by the spikes. The boss was easy though, I just stayed in a corner & killed it with barely any effort.

With the water levels, keys & all the backtracking, plus the potential to have to start a new game, makes it more of an annoying dungeon than a difficult one. But it is the most difficult temple in OoT and it has been one of the few dungeons that actually stumped me & made me think.

S

supergoron97

I found it herd because the first time I played in the water temple, a like like ate my zora tunic, killed me, and i had to start the game over cause i couldn't get another tunic:[

I found it herd because the first time I played in the water temple, a like like ate my zora tunic, killed me, and i had to start the game over cause i couldn't get another tunic:[

Hmm, I never thought about what would happen if you lost the Zora Tunic in the Water Temple. Is there really no other way to get another one except by getting a wallet upgrade and buying one? If so, that seems kinda harsh....

S

Stephanie

The Water Temple in OoT was hard for me. Pretty much every Water temple was hard for me. ><

I still can't beat it without struggling. -.-

R

Rvby

Shadow link and the backtracking to change the water level is what was hard for me other than that, Well Its hard for me.

K

Kadaj

This temple is peanuts. If you get lost.. just have the Map & Compass handy and your good to go!

Flagpole

I'm back!!
In my opinion, the water temple isn't hard, it seems people don't know the difference between hard and annoying.

And it sure annoyed me, especially when changing my boots every moment I wanted to enter a room.

Also, it isn't that puzzling, you just need to change the water levels a couple times. i would say it is more of a "trial and error".

Most of the time you just need to change the water levels and visit as many rooms as possible. Plus, when you beat Dark Link, something you do after like 2/3 of the water temple (I don't remember th percentage very well), it is very easy.

Though I was stuck like most of the people, mainly finding the key at the dragon statue room, and figuring out something I saw as a common wall was a bombable wall.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I never found it hard, as much as I did time consuming and sort of painful.
And slightly nightmare fuelish with a few unexpected monster **** occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom