• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Watch Anime Together

Which would you like to watch?

• Sailor Moon Crystal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Hero academia

• Tanakakun is always listless

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Log Horizon

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Snow White with the red hair

• A Lull in the Sea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I have a few anime shows we could watch together. We’ll watch one episode every day then discuss how we liked it back here. Discussion Such as:

- how do you like the characters so far?
- Which character is your favorite, why?
- Do you like the plot?
- who is your least favorite character?
- what is your favorite ship?
Etc

Please vote on which show you would like to watch the most

EDIT-

Poll will close in eight days, and then we’ll watch the top voted anime

Last edited:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I have a few anime shows we could watch together. We’ll watch one episode every day then discuss how we liked it back here. Discussion Such as:

- how do you like the characters so far?
- Which character is your favorite, why?
- Do you like the plot?
- who is your least favorite character?
- what is your favorite ship?
Etc

Please vote on which show you would like to watch the most

EDIT-

Poll will close in eight days, and then we’ll watch the top voted anime
Which BnHA season are you talking about? I assume it's 1.
And why not multiple options (since you can discuss more n 1 series) and why not vote be visible publicly?
I'd like to recommend

www.working, wagnaria!, Uzagi chan wa asobita (Uzagi wants to hang out) and Mob Psycho 100 they're awesome slice of life.
Tower of God, Gods of high school

Log Horizon is in my radar since it was recommended by people who've watched Sword Art Online. Guess I'll watch it now.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Which BnHA season are you talking about? I assume it's 1.

Yes, It’s season one.

And why not multiple options (since you can discuss more n 1 series) and why not vote be visible publicly?

I was thinking the shows that come in second and third place would be watched after we watch the winner. I can’t edit the poll to make the vote public, sorry.

Log Horizon is in my radar since it was recommended by people who've watched Sword Art Online. Guess I'll watch it now.

Log Horizon is a good choice! I’ve really liked it from what I’ve seen, though I’ve only watched six episodes so far.

wagnaria!, Uzagi chan wa asobita (Uzagi wants to hang out) and Mob Psycho 100 they're awesome slice of life.
Tower of God, Gods of high school

Nice, I’ll check them out

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Poll has closed, Tanaka-kun is always listless and Log Horizon have been tied for first place. Using a randomizer, I have the winner.

First place goes to Log Horizon! We will watch Log Horizon first, then Tanaka-kun is always listless after. Thank you for voting! We can start watching today if you’d like. We’ll watch one episode a day, and, if you want to, we can talk about how you liked the certain episode here.

You can watch it here: https://vrv.co/series/GRVNMG93Y/Log-Horizon

@twilitfalchion
@Giri

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom