• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Was Vaati Hard?

Kirino

Tatakae
Was he?I've heard alot of of people say he is.I've heard of pleny who have never beaten the game because of him.I don't really think he was hard.I beat him on my second try without a walkthrough.I shorly after beat him with no hearts.What do you think?

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
He was hard in comparison to the other bosses in the game, but he wasn't nearly as hard as any of the final bosses in most 2D handheld Zeldas. Easier than Veran, Onox, the LA final boss (whom I won't reveal) and the two final bosses at the end of OoX. The biggest difference is that it's a big leap in the difficulty curve for MC, with a lot of the other bosses being quite easy. The other handhelds certainly have much more of a gradual buildup in difficulty.
This is of course, barring the DS Zelda games, which are comparably trivial in difficulty, in my opinion.

J

juanfeanor

One of the hardest, in my opinion. Inearly didn't beat the game the first time because of him, took me like 4 months to do it. Now I'm playing Minish Cap for the sixth time i think (it's pretty addictive) and I'm now in the Palace of Winds. And Vaati has always given me problems. It's a headache

He is harder then alot of other bosses which can catch people off guard but he is still simple if you go in prepared with like fairies and stuff

I had a difficult time with Vaati. Mainly because of the rooms leading up to your encounter with him... I had to use my fairies and one time I didn't even make it before the third bell rang. Go figure, I'd be the one to run out of time.

I honestly cant remember if I beat the game or not... I wanna say I did, but something tells me, it defeated me. it was years ago, and had my brother not sold it, I'd definitely play it again.

But good games arent beaten easily, they make you work for it. So take that as a sign :)

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
I found him somewhat easy. Compared to other bosses of the same game, he could be considered tough, but compared to other end bosses, he's kind of a pushover. I beat him on my third try, while I came incredibly close to beating him on my first and second try!

Mute

一員
The first time I fought him, I didn't know what to expect, so I experimented around and wound up dying. Once I died, though, I knew what I had to do and went back, then beat him. As long as you know how to damage him, he's really not that hard at all. If you don't, however, it's a bit different. Sure, I had a tough time the very first try and even died, but like I said, I was experimenting. I wasn't expecting to beat him then, only to find out how to beat him, and once I knew, it was simple.

However, he was the hardest boss within the game, that's for sure. He gave me more problems than any other boss or enemy within it.

Last edited:

Norisom

Hero of Something...
I found him to be pretty hard. It would not have been that bad if the game got a little harder throughout the rest of the game, but the game was extremely easy and I wasn't expecting the boss to be that difficult.

Danlo

Daniel
He was kind of hard but there are more difficult bosses in Zelda. But I've beaten him with having not so much heat containers and no healing

Once you figured out what to do he wasn't so bad, but I had some difficulty with that part. By the time I got to the last round of the battle I gave up and checked the walk-through to figure out how to beat him. I couldn't see going through all those steps yet again :P

If there was a save point somewhere it wouldn't be so bad, but I got frustrated with playing the ending over & over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom