• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Was TP Ganon's Final Appearance?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Sedondly, Ganondorf hasn't been shown his full limits, so no. He was evil and extremely arrogant in Twilight Princess. You could tell by his sneer that he felt for certain Hyrule was in his grasp this time. His air of authority severed any doubts; he even took on Midna's spider-shadow form with ease; but the only time he backed down was when facing Link, because he remembered how the boy had routed him in his Ocarina of Time days. So, until we see an indomitable Ganondorf, I'm sure he won't be done for sure.

Ganondorf wouldn't have fought Link before in Twilight Princess. It's on the CT. He was chased out of Hyrule and never touched the Triforce. The only reason the Triforce is split is due to the "divine prank of the gods." So saying "this time" really isn't very accurate, as well as saying he backed do "backed down...because he remembered how the boy had routed him in his Ocarina of Time days." Just thought I'd point that out.

Last edited:

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Attention! Who predicted that Ganon WOULDN'T BE in Skyward Sword?
I'm sooo glad I was correct. Walkthrough books are amazing, aren't they?

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I pray that this answer turns out to be a no. Gannon is one of those characters that you love beating over, and over, and OVER again. Whether he is stealing Princess Zelda, or taking over the world, we always love stopping his evil plans in the name of justice and honor. So why would he be thrown out of the series after TP? Who knows.

Even if he is never the main villain again, I know many Zelda fans that would love to fight him as a boss, or something along those lines. Face it; he was, and is, one of the greatest creations ever.

Speaking of which, can I ask, why get rid of him when we haven't seen his full power yet? Please don't tell me that in TP, that was all he could do. I refuse to believe it. He was being arrogant in the game. If that was his best, then I am disappointed.

Kaleb Dampf

He was most powerful in Ocarina of Time, yet he became a badass boss in TP, considering that one had to continually fight him. Altogether, I think there were 4 parts: Zelda, Beast, Horse Battle, and the Final Battle. There were only 2 in Ocarina.

Are you KIDDING me?! Ganondorf IS The Legend of Zelda's main villain, no villain has been in more Zelda games than him. Ganondorf is easily one of the most, if not most, popular Zelda enemy. Octorocks and Tektites are cool and all, being the first enemies you see when you start the game, but Ganondorf/Ganon was the final boss in TLoZ, ALttP, OoT, OoS/OoA combined game, Wind Waker, Four Swords Adventures (I think), and Twilight Princess. And in Twilight Princess, you fight him THREE times! Not once or twice, but THREE times!! He is definetely going to return. Nothing's 100%, but I am 100% sure Ganondorf/Ganon WILL return in future Zelda games.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i hope he does, he's an icon of Zelda, just as important to the series as Link and Zelda. it's like if Bowser didn't appear in Mario games ever again...only more important

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I hope so. I would really like to see Ganondorf again sometime. I like Nintendo's use of new villains and hope to see more, but I will always be excited by seeing Ganondorf in a Zelda game.

I think they should do a collaboration. You go through, beat up Vaati and Zant, who then transport you to the "dark world" (or however they interpret it there). After going through all that, you beat up Majora's Mask, then Ganondorf. After defeat, he turns into Gannon. Once you finally beat that, Ganondorf puts on Majora's Mask which brings out Demise.
Nah, I'm just kidding. That would be messed up.

Kaleb Dampf

Not really, that actually makes a lot of sense. Demise was a much more BA boss than Ganon ever was, (I watched the walkthrough!! ;)), and it would be amazing to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom