• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Was there a Sonic Adventure 3?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
So my friend and I got into a little exchange w/ another friend about how Sonic 2006 was basically Sonic Adventure 3, just w/o the title. Reason being it follows the same formula as adventure 1, separate story campaigns that lead to a final story, it also had hub worlds that adventure featured. He refused to adhere to that and I think even mentioned that Sonic Heroes fits the bill for an adventure 3 more so. I haven't played heroes but it seems to be something a little different whereas 2006 is much more closer to adventure 1.

So where do you guys stand? Do you think either heroes or 06 could fit as an adventure 3? Is there just no adventure 3 period? Will I ever get a female anytime soon? Let me know your thoughts

Wasn't Unleashed's working title called 'World Adventure' at one point?

So i imagine Unleashed would fit the bill since using the word 'Adventure' would probably mean that the core design had something at somepoint similar to the Adventure series even though that isn't how it turned out.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Wasn't Unleashed's working title called 'World Adventure' at one point?

So i imagine Unleashed would fit the bill since using the word 'Adventure' would probably mean that the core design had something at somepoint similar to the Adventure series even though that isn't how it turned out.
well unleashed did have hub areas I suppose but they worked a bit differently from adventure 1, although it created its own style of sonic games [boost formula] so not sure if I'd label it as adventure 3, although it was probably the best sonic game since adventure 2 at the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom