• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Was The Shadow Temple Easy Or Hard?

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Was the shadow temple easy or hard ? i loved all the temples so far , the Forest , The Fire , The water and now im at the water was it easy or hard for you?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The Shadow Temple was definitely easier than the Forest and Water Temples, but only slightly harder than the Fire Temple in my opinion. One reason that this Temple might be easier is that unlike the previous three Temples (and the next one), this Temple is linear; meaning that the entrance and the boss door are the farthest possible in the dungeon.

Young Link

Grasshopper
Well, I think it depends on the player:D I found it to be pretty easy. You just have to use your Spoiler: Lens of Truth alot and well, it's not that bad. Even the boss, it only took me five mintues to kill him. Haha.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
duuuuuuuuuuuuude Shadow temple was the best out of them all and really awesome cuz so much dead stuff :D so glad i live there but yeah all in all it was easy and the best and the funest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I thought the Shadow Temple was moderately easy compared to the forest and water temples, although it was slightly harder than the fire temple which I found very easy. The boss
Bongo Bongo
which was moderately easy (It only took me around 6.5 minuets to beat him).

I found the Shadow temple to be the easiest of all. As was said before, it's linear for the most part. Non linearity is where a lot of the difficulty with temples comes from. All of the puzzles are pretty easy to figure out and the boss (my favorite boss) is average difficulty.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I haven't played OoT in a while, but if my memory serves me, the Shadow Temple was one of the only ones I DIDN'T need my guide on. Yeah, I use a guide. Anyways, there definately WERE easier bosses, like
twinrova,
but overall, the dungeon is fairly easy.

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
I started playing the game again recently and I found the Shadow Temple to be way easier than the Forest, Fire, and Water Temples. Spirit Temples still my favorite though.

I actually thought Shadow temple was the easiest of them all but definitely the creepiest. It was really short. But the most fun temple of them all was the Fire Temple in my opinion.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
The Shadow temple is easy... Now if you do it without using the lens of truth... still not too hard, it'll just take longer.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Let me say this the dungeon was easy and then it got hard, by that I mean Bongo Bongo would seriously massacre me, It wasn't until later I found out that Bongo Bongo takes very heavy damage with Biggoron's sword, the master sword not so much. :fpalm:

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Not difficult, just tedious, with all the traps and stuff you have to work through. Especially without the Lens of Truth. It's not something I enjoy replaying tbh. And Bongo Bongo is one of my least favorite Zelda bosses in the entire series.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I find the Shadow Temple to be right in the middle. It's not easy, but it's not too much of a challenge that I struggle. I've always found the Fire Temple to be the hardest overall, so once that's out of the way it's smooth(ish) sailing from there. Shadow temple has its nastier moments, but as long as you're careful and keep your wits about you it's a comfortable challenge.
cbb300ac-c3c2-4a86-8f7f-af23f13e6bae_text_hi.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom