• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Was that a kokiri?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Can you describe where he is or take a screenshot? I only see koroks.

Man I need to watch it on a larger screen so i can be certain

Edit: so after rewatching it again it's DEFINITELY NOT a korok

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
idk, some of the Koroks appear taller and thinner than others. It does look to be relatively similar in size to the other Koroks around it. It could be one that doesn't have its mask on, or maybe it's just facing the other way. Whether you follow the lore or not, Koroks and Kokiri in the same game really wouldn't make any sense.

D

Deleted member 14134

idk, some of the Koroks appear taller and thinner than others. It does look to be relatively similar in size to the other Koroks around it. It could be one that doesn't have its mask on, or maybe it's just facing the other way. Whether you follow the lore or not, Koroks and Kokiri in the same game really wouldn't make any sense.
True, but neither would Rito and Zoras my old friend.

It looks like a Korok with some sort of red fruit or flower bud growing out of it's head (reminds me a little of a Pikmin).

My two cents, I think it is a Korok, just maybe a different design than we have seen before. I like the idea of Tingle 'identifying' as a Korok in this game, like he has with fairies in other games, but I just don't see it in the clip we have.

Nintendo just posted this picture on their Legend of Zelda facebook page (though idk why the one on the far right is blurry), and I think the 'kokiri' you were seeing was the korok depicted in this picture

16601659_1309754115752382_4412959903455905136_o.png

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
Nintendo just posted this picture on their Legend of Zelda facebook page (though idk why the one on the far right is blurry), and I think the 'kokiri' you were seeing was the korok depicted in this picture

16601659_1309754115752382_4412959903455905136_o.png

^ yeah, definitely the tall one there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom