• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Was Majora's Mask Hard for You?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
It was definitly very hard for me the first time because I was used to the dungeon crawling of OOT. Then coming into MM where it is alot about exploration, talking to people and minigames made the game very much different. But those are probably also the reasons why I love this game.

beat the game yesterday, it's up to date the zelda game I used least guide on expect for Alttp, however, that is mostly because I have become more experienced as a zelda gamer now than I were before, also, Majoras Mask has some annoyingly hard minigames that a guide can't help you with, like the Bombchu gallery, that I finally beat today, and the town shooting gallery, that I still have left to beat with a perfect score

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Ugh Majora's Mask, don't remind me! I remember once, I was like 2 rooms away from Gyorg in the Water Temple and had the Boss Key. Well I only had a few seconds left on the countdown clock so I had to play the Song of Time... BIG MISTAKE! Guess who had to get all the Zora eggs and do the Pirate Fortress and the Water Temple all over again! ME! That's when I threw down the remote and didn't touch the game for 4 years. Just recently did I decide to suck it up and beat the game. But I refuse to play through it again!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ugh Majora's Mask, don't remind me! I remember once, I was like 2 rooms away from Gyorg in the Water Temple and had the Boss Key. Well I only had a few seconds left on the countdown clock so I had to play the Song of Time... BIG MISTAKE! Guess who had to get all the Zora eggs and do the Pirate Fortress all over again! ME! That's when I threw down the remote and didn't touch the game for 4 years. Just recently did I decide to suck it up and beat the game. But I refuse to play through it again!

That's exactly why I always made sure to do a temple at the start of the First Day. I know it's a little late for a word of advice, but still...

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hard? Not as hard as AoL, but easier to think about than OoT.

It had many sidequests, but that's the fun part. The storyline seemed short, but if you complete the sidequests, you'll eventually see the game in it's true form. Beat the game in 2 weeks, cause I have to think about what else seemed missing and I did some major exploring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom