• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Was Majora's Mask Hard for You?

G

Ganonity

I thought it wasn't that hard. It's just that the save system could get a little annoying sometimes. Eventhough, there was a bit of a challenge for me.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Very difficult. I didn't use help at all. It was so addictive though I barely slept. I beat the game in 1 week. The last day I stayed up till 7am to beat it. :3 Not staying up that late for a game again, I couldn't see xD.

Alar

Clothed in Green
Majora mask wasn't that hard for me, well the dungeons weren't i found the side quests hard and a bit confusing but beside that it was a medium level of difficulty

I've read alot of people saying it's a pretty hard game. I just beat it last weekend, and it was VERY easy. I got through Great Bay and Stone Tower, no sweat. Snowhead was probably the hardest. And even Gyorg was pretty easy :/ Was MM hard for you? :)
Did you use any sort of walkthrough when winning it mate.
I found it tough .
The great bay temple was hard.
But try to complete the game,get all heart pieces,upgrades for arrows,etc without help.
That will not be so easy.

Once you learn how to manage your time well with the clock system, it loses a lot of its initial difficulty. The only thing that was really hard for me was the stone tower temple figuring out where to go. Gyorg was challenging too.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Was Majora's Mask hard? no. Was Majora's Mask tedious? Oh hell yes! Tediousness and difficulty are two different things...Playing through the game my first time months back I was ready to pull my hair out, however I never came close to dying. The puzzles weren't too bad but the dungeons made me frustrated. the first two weren't too bad but the Zora's Bay temple and Stone Tower were pretty confusing...It's a highly underrated game, I thought it was one of the best zeldas because of its diversity and darkness that made it unique. It's one of my favs

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
It wasn't that hard. After OoT, the only thing you need to get used to is not having full pockets and a lot of time to do what you want, even with slowed time. Its certainly something that takes time to get used to the first time, but not a particularly hard game.

L

Lanmola&hisgang

MM was hard in a way than the other games wasn't: If you are trying to complete the game 100% It's not very hard. If you are up to make it trough the game without playing "The song of time" It's harder but a "Basic run"(Avoiding upgrades, heart pieces, unnecesary areas ect.) It's harder than most games. However it's possible to complete a "Basic run" in MM but it ISN'T in ALTTP!

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I suppose that's dependent on your experience with the game and if you're doing a challenge. If you just go into the Virtual Console, have no idea what the heck Zelda is, and go "Hey, this 'Majora' thing looks kinda cool," And download it, I'm pretty sure you'll have trouble.

If you've played Zelda before, it should be a bit easier. If you've beaten the game before, it should be relatively easy if you can remember most of it. I would rank Majora's Mask as about an average on the difficulty range.

Compared to the rest of the Zelda games that I have played which isn't a lot, Majora's Mask is ranked second behind Legend of Zelda. The hardest part about Majora's Mask really was collecting the lost fairies, which wasn't even that hard with the Great Fairy Mask on, as it helped you locate why they were. It was just time consuming when you couldn't find one or two fairies in a temple. In terms of actually fighting the enemies though, the only one that is really anyway near hard to beat was Gyorg, and I did get stuck on Goht the first time too, but I only find Gyorg annoying at times now. He's one of those bosses that refuses to die on some play throughs.

I guess that when I first played it though, I was 6, so I probably did find it harder than I remember, since I put very limited thought into how to do things, so I probably got really stuck in the Great Bay Temple.

the walrus cat

the walrus who was a cat
It had its moments. The time system was the main catalyst for difficulties, but I did rather like having it in the game.

A

alex_rosenberg

I have a major hatred of the Shooting Mini-Game in Majora's Mask. I have the most difficult time doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom