• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Was Link Your Imaginary Friend when You Were Little?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Link was my imagnary friend when I was little. When I wanted to talk to somebody, I talk to link. He still is my imaginary friend. Was link ur imaginary friend when u were little?

Beeker

Wild Card
Sadly, no. :(

When I was little, I didn't play too much Zelda, and didn't know much about Link. Though sometimes I do imagine/dream about Link now XD

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I don't really know if I would have had him as an imaginary friend. First of all, I never really started to play video games, until I became a teen(very recently...:( ) He would have probably been an awesome imaginary friend though! :)
My imaginary friend was.....the Checkered-Eared Rabbit( Kockásfülű Nyúl). XD

Frigidblade

Chilled Blade Wielder
In the darkest parts of your imagination...
No. I started playing Zelda last summer. That just never ocurred to me. I'm sure having Link as an imaginary friend was pretty cool. Though I never really had an imaginary friend, I tend to dream up lots of different dragons and things of the like.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
He might have been, but I outgrew the imaginary friend stage of childhood long before LoZ came out.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
I never really had an imaginary friend when I was little. Obviously I don't have one today, but I do some silly things, like grabbing my pillow, kissing it and pretending it's Link... o_O

I always pretended i WAS link. That was cooler. Besides, who would want to talk to link? He wouldnt respond xD

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I wasnt one for imaginary friends. It was more like I became the character and tried to alter myself to be like them. :)
Sometimes, if i'm outside in wide open spaces, i'll grab a stick, and slice through long grass and stuff, use it like a sword. Then I use my grappling hooks (I actually have two metal hooks capable of supporting me and latching onto things. One has rope attached so it can reach high places. The other is for helping out) to climb trees and shtuffs. Kinda like i'm Link. :D I'm always trying to discover and explore new areas. So I guess I adapted the character of Link into my personality slightly.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
No. Well...I had loads of imaginary friends, people, unicorns, kittehs and dragons! But I didn't play Zelda until I was about 10 and I don't really have imaginary friends anymore, but sometimes in a situation where it is tough or scary I think "What would Link do? He's brave, very brave...and I can do this." Or sometimes I even pretend he is there, right next to me and reasuring me. I also used to play around with pretend swords and sticks and such and play adventures even before I played Zelda...even now I have the ability to control me dreams and go on adventures with Link! xD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes, and I have fond memories of that. Ever since I turned 8, though, I started going off on my own adventures instead. xD

Lmfao, that is just hilarious! I had friend's when I was little. Friend's you can physically see, not mentally.
I never met a person who had Link as a imaginary friend. :lol:

U

Uber-Link83

He was but a few weeks ago i dreamt that he stole my gf from me so i pushed him away... escept in game form, props form, music form, and everything except imaginary friend form. lol

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Over 100 views? Wow! I thank everyone who have posted on this thread! Link is my imaginary and he will b forever!(well, not really forever)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom