• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Was Kaepora Gaebora really that annoying

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Dammit @Spirit for starting to affect us all with thread making spree :P I was watching a gameplay of OoT because I love to do that while relaxing and doing other things. So of course I noticed the famous Owl coming by. Now I wonder, was he really that bad and annoying or was it just Nintendo's fault by making us press A too fast so we accidentally pressed yes instead of no at the famous question if we like to hear all he said all again? So, what do you think? Was he really all that annoying or are we a bit spoiled and do things annoy us a bit too much?

funnier6

Courage~
it wasn't so much that he was annoying, it was that we all accidentally pressed A and had to hear it again then accidentally pressed A again and we all went crazy.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I saw him more as a challenge when speedrunning. I would remember how many lines of text to scroll through before selecting no, and it felt good when I got it right.

Ninja

Well well well
Not really annoying but I loved all the meme's surrounding him.

9915403600613838.jpg

He was just as annoying as any other moment that required you to just mash A, and there were a lot of those. The only problem I had, like many others, was that his "do want me to repeat that" options always put you on yes.

I actually find him less annoying than some other characters, because at least he'll **** off when you say no.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
His character is not that annoying though I must day he does waffle on a bit. The way you are tricked by the game in asking to hear what he says again is the truly infuriating thing.

I didn't think he was annoying. He had cool music and his explanaitons weren't really that long. And you don't encounter him a lot of times. People consider him annoying because he tricks you into making him repeat what he just said, but that's the player's fault for not reading and just mashing the A button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom