• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Was Argorok Really That Impressive?

Kazumi

chagy
It wouldn't say that it was really impressive, as I see things forty times more impressive in other games on a daily basis, but it was the fact that it was fun that really made me like it.

Unlike Kitsu above me, I found the boss to be very fun to fight. Even though it was easy. But that's a fault that all of the Twilight Princess bosses share. I liked the fact that you were so high up in the sky, and it was storming and everything. And I loved how you had to clawshot around him; it made you feel like you were flying around and fighting a great dragon, thousands of feet above Hyrule. It was one of the better bosses in TP.

But I do agree with it's faults. It needed to be bigger to give it that more epic feel. It was a bit on the small side. And an awesome dragon needs to at least be difficult. I didn't have any problems that I can remember with the arena, but I have to say that I would have liked it more if instead of fighting on top of City in the Sky, you actually fought in the sky above Hyrule. And you could gave down and see the stormy fields, lakes and mountains below. And of course Hyrule Castle.

Either way, it wasn't a great boss, but it was still pretty good. I expect better epic dragon battles ten thousand feet above the ground in the next game.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The last week I have been playing TP and I must say I love all the bosses. From Morpheel till Argorok were all fun. I don't remember the former ones that well because the last time I played TP was last year January....................yikes!!! But now I caught up with it I am hooked and I loved Argorok! Extremely easy but fun

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Argorok was pretty good looking, that's a fact, but, I thought that there were boss in TP that were more impressive than It

Yea, I agree. He wasn't really anything very amazing. I didn't enjoy fighting him very much, it felt somewhat boring, actually. The arena was too small for such a fight, however I did like the way it was set up. Having to use the claw shots to reach the top of the monoliths, then clawshot from one to the other, was fun.
But the boss itself wasn't that difficult, or large, which disappointed me.

This. I'll be the first to tell you I had a lot of fun with TP's bosses, even though they were easy, but Argorok really didn't appeal all that much. The double claw shot thing was cool at first, but beyond that, really nothing to get excited about. Blizzeta and Stallord were the complete opposite though. How could you have two bosses that rocked (Stallord, Blizzeta) and then two bosses that just failed (Aroghoma, Argorok) ?

It has been a long time since I have played the game, but Agorok is one of the least memorable bosses from that game. I don't remember any of the bosses being very hard. Blizzeta and Stallord, as stated above, are memorably fun even though they lacked too much challenge.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
IMO, stallord was the most memorable, due to the fun factor of the battle.
As for the hardest boss.... hm.... maybe Dark beast Ganon

I like that boss not the temple he is the hardest boss in TP because he has the fire coming out of his mouth and he turns all the way around and you got the peahats its realy hard but cool :)

All of the bosses are rediculously easy.
I'm playing TP with three hearts, using the Ordon sword and no shield and I only had troubles with one part, and that was the MINIboss in Snowpeak ruins.
died like six times, but then I ended up killing him without getting hit once in the end. I'm just getting to the city in the sky right now, but I'm pretty sure the miniboss in that place will be harder too. Something about boss battels, they are waaay to predictive and waaaay too easy. Ganondorf should be a bit of a challange though...
whats with this take 1/2 of a heart from a ferocious ddragon attack when I've got sixteen hearts? NOT epic.
But I guess they have to please both the hardcore and the casual/newcomers to zelda. well, they did please me, they've given their last four zelda gaems to the newcomers, and I don't think they're gonna stop.... what a sad realization....
Anyways, Argorok and Mortheel looked the coolest. IF looks could kill, Argorok would have been a sweet battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom