• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Was Anyone Else Disappointed With The Demise Battle?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well... I'd say it was rather easy. However, I must admit that I did die once, because I forgot that I had two Heart++ Potions, haha.

It was more the creativity of the battle and how close it felt to one-on-one sword fighting that makes me like it. Demise and Ghirahim are the only times I really ever used my shield in Skyward Sword (aside from Octoroks, of course). I usually forgot that I had it. Throughout Hero Mode, I tried to use it a little more often, but it's still those last two battles that I really feel it helps. Plus, I absolutely loved calling down lightning to smite the enemy. That was incredible.

...I do wish it could have been longer though.

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
I wasn't dissapointed with the Demise battle. It was hard to try and get your sword electricuted in the second part because he would come charging at you every time you tried! The first part was simple and I wasn't a huge fan of just slashing when his guard was down, but the second part was quite a struggle.

O

Occaflute

At first, It was hard for me. Now, it's just sad, and the whole fight is over within 45 seconds...

The Demise battle was definitely disappointing for me because it was entirely too short. Not enough phases. And it's cool how he died with the lightning strike but being Demise and how much he was worked up as this great evil all through out the game was not that great. I practically murdered him in normal mode and had a little more difficulty in Hero mode but it still wasn't that bad. He should have been a longer boss fight.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
It didn't dissapoint me. It provided an intense vibe and it was epic to say the least. As for the difficulty, I thought it was a good balance. However I do wish you had a greater hatred towards demise to fuel the fight, and i wish it had multiple stages instead of the one in which demise stays the same. He really didn't look that intimidating, he just looked like a tall dark crocodile on fire. I wish he had a btter true form or something, like Beast Ganon, and like the multiple stages of Vaati

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It was far too easy for my liking. Only source of damage is mistiming the shield bash or being overly aggressive in which case he'll retaliate, but even that is manageable. Nintendo could've done better. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom