• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Was Anyone Else Disappointed With The Demise Battle?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wasn't disappointed. I found the battle to be enjoyable and intense.
Although I did find the first phase of the battle to be rather easy. The second half gave it more of a challenge, and had a unique aspect to it.

I disagree. The Demise battle was one of my favorite ending battles of all Zelda games.
I do not think it was the hardest battle ever, but it wasn't the easiest. If you used guardian potions and health potions i'm sure it was much easier, but i didn't use any potions, because i wanted the full effect. Did you use potions? I did think it could have been a little harder, but for me it wasn't to the point where it was disappointingly simple.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I found it to be much easier than the last ghiriam battle I actually used 3 whole bottles of Heart Potion++ and only a half bottle against Demise.

I thought it was great. It wasn't even easy for me until i fought him in hero mode for the third or fourth time, but maybe i'm just bad at fighting.

N

Nero1514

the last fight with demise was amazing i loved it but i wanted it to be a bit longer.

Way too quick in my opinion and felt like his character was rushed. Glad to know his future self is more epic (ganondorf)

Fig

The Altruist
I was kinda disappointed with the battle against Demise, it seemed very easy with the battle being done within 2 minutes. That was literally the shortest final boss battle.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. I really love that boss battle, and had/have a lot of fun with. The only thing that would have made it better is if it was just a little longer with maybe a third round. Other than that, no complaints from me about the Demise battle.

L

LinkinTwilight6

I honestly didn't know how to beat him the second phase and thus was killed by him 3 times before I finally got it.......it was surprisingly hard, but for some reason the battle with Ghirahim felt more epic....probably because we knew him more than Demise?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I don't think it was too easy as far as the pacing of the rest of the game goes. Ganondorf from TP was beyond easy and he's my favorite boss in all the Zelda's. What got me is that there wasn't much too it. It taking place in the sky (kinda like where Link and Zelda were at the end of OoT) was good and the ability to sommon down lightning was fun, but really there wasn't much to it. Despite how epic it was supposed to feel, it felt really generic to me.
So my answer is yes, I was disappointed

the ghirahim battle before was WAAAAY harder. i wish demise had 3 stages. and the whole "you cannot use skyward strike" thing threw me off. it wasn't hard, it was just... confusing.

I agree that it was a little too easy, but I disagree with it being dissapointing. I had a ton of fun with the battle, and found it was really epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom