• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warriors Game Wishlist

Honestly. . . I Really want a Xenoblade Warriors game;

Just so I Can See the Interactions of Characters from the entire Xenoblade Series in One Game;

Characters from 1, 2, & X & 3;

I Want to see The Interactions between Morag & Dunban; Tora & Riki; Reyn & Zeke; Elma & Sharla, Nia & Mio; L & Fiora; Rex & Noah; Melia & Eunie; Shulk & Lanz; etc!!! There's so much potential for the amazing character interactions between each character. . .

I'd Really want a Xenoblade Warriors game akin to the OG Hyrule Warriors & First Fire Emblem Warriors; with it being a non-canon Crossover between all of the Xenoblade games; against a common enemy; I Want it to have the Ultimate Fanservice to Play as your Favorite Xenoblade series Characters in a Musuo/warriors-styled Gameplay

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
I wouldn’t mind a second Fire Emblem Warriors focused on Three Houses, especially since the large-scale warfare between three kingdoms and the superhuman abilities bestowed by crests would make it a perfect fit. It’d also be a nice opportunity to develop some underexplored aspects of the world and show us characters that we didn’t see in the game, like Lord Holst or Count Bergliez.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Would be cool to see a Warcraft Warriors. But since there are hundreds of characters in Warcraft, it'd be difficult to pick which ones that would be playable... But at least one of each race I'd say
Thrall is the obvoius pick for the orc-character, Gelbin Mekkatorque for the gnomes... Maybe Jaina Proudmoore for humans... I could go on for hours

Another Warriors game I'd LOVE to see is Dragon Quest Heroes 3;

with Playable Monster Characters like Lizzie from DQVI; Or Other Monster Characters who debut in this game; As well as Characters from Dragon Quest XI; With Erik, Veronica, Rab, Jade, Sylvando, Hendrick, etc. . .

Seriously; Why haven't we gotten another Dragon Quest Warriors-styled game yet?!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I am surprised Pokemon Warriors hasn't happened yet since TPC loves to spin off the series.
This would be really neat, and I feel like the groundwork for it could kinda be set with Unite.
I wouldn’t mind a second Fire Emblem Warriors focused on Three Houses, especially since the large-scale warfare between three kingdoms and the superhuman abilities bestowed by crests would make it a perfect fit. It’d also be a nice opportunity to develop some underexplored aspects of the world and show us characters that we didn’t see in the game, like Lord Holst or Count Bergliez.
I think this aged well or sumn.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I'm set on wanting to see a Resident Evil Warriors, purely b/c they have the cast to make one out of it, and I wonder if it could translate well w/ guns instead of swords, I'm sure it won't but I want to see it anyway

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom