• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warrior, Rogue, or Mage?

Warrior, Rogue, or Mage?

• Warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rogue

• Mage

• Other/Combination

• Total voters
i like to go with something like a spellsword(warrior+mage) when i play most games i use the mage a lot in dokapon kingdom for the wii but then follow up with warrioir when masterd to unlock spellsword

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Usually a warrior, dual wielding if I can, if not, than two-handed (as opposed to sword and shield). Focus mainly on dps
Been starting to expand into rogue and mage type characters. I have to say, they're pretty fun too.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I like Fire Emblem games a lot and they have more classes but these three are fairly basic classifications for the foot soldier classes. I like Rouges for this poll but in Fire Emblem the best classes have got to be Swordmasters or Assassins!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I never really go with the warrior classes just because they have way too much raw power. Video games these days are getting easier and easier by the year. Going as a rogue or mage requires you to use more strategy than just raw, wild power. I always also go with the lightest armors possible for the same reason. Games are too easy. Intentionally using something that gives more of an interesting challenge can be more entertaining. In the latest RPG I'm playing, I'm going with a mage/rogue combo and it's working pretty well.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I generally pick Warrior class (tank) in any RPG, MMO or not, because it is generally the most well rounded class [key word: generally, in regards to what I have played]. Later runs I use a mage, but from what I've encountered mages are overpowered in most cases and the only offset is their usually weaker armor...but with their high damage cap, taking damage is normally a joke, even if underleveled.

I'd probably be a mage. Physical attacks arent really that important to me. Anyone can punch or kick someone. & Althought u definetly need some extra skill for being a rouge, mages have epic magic spells! I was always good at using magic in video games anyway.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'm fond of the mage types myself. It's just something about using magic to attack people from both far away and near that sounds cool to me. Also, I personally see myself being a mage if I were to be a character in an RPG or some other game that allows for that class type to be used. So yeah, mage is my class of choice. :>

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
NOTE: i don't play that many RPG's
I play as a kensai or mage to start. I later dual-class so I can have a mage that can wield 2 swords with high power and use magic that levels up faster later in the game. It also gives a constitution bonus for melee fighter. I also like to multi-class into a mage/rouge or a warrior/mage.

N

nova_the_ninja

Warrior for me inlike fighting head on with insane power

Taggerung115

Warrior
Warrior. I've always loved the warrior class. Martin the Warrior, Badger Lords, Long Patrol all from Redwall by Brian Jacques. And then there's Link. Nuff said.

Rogue, for me is runner up. Gonff the Prince of Mousethieves from Redwall. And Altair Ibn la Ahad and Ezio Auditore.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom