• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warrior Cats

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
Warriors
By: Erin Hunter

Warriors.jpg
If your reading the Warriors By Erin Hunter,
1. What book are you currently on?
2. Who's your favorite character?
3. What would your warrior name be if you made one up yourself?

1. I finished the series. Last book I was on Warriors: Omen of the Stars: The Last Hope

2. My favorite character was Jayfeather, even though he was blind, he made an excellent medicine cat. Plus he could read other cat's thoughts, and go into their dreams.

3. I would actually have two warrior names: Wolfwhisker & Jaywolf. Wolfwhisker because it was the first warrior name i made for myself, & Jaywolf because it has my favorite character's first part of name and my favorite animal.

Last edited:
1. Finished! But the last one I read was Crookedstar's Promise (can't wait for Dawn of the Clans~)
2. I have many favorite characters, but Crowfeather was the top (along with Brambleclaw, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Squirrelflight, and Firestar)
3. My warrior name would be...ShadowLeaf maybe...used to be Scareyes, but I don't like it anymore

Midna's Sister

I'm the TwilightPrincess!
5 Things I Bet You Didn't Know About Warrior Cats (WARNING—SPOILERS!!!)

I shall start up my list and add to it as I find, and rediscover, things about Warriors that I bet you didn't know.

8-Hollyleaf was never one of the Three.
7-Hollyleaf is not dead!
6-Leafpool, ThunderClan medicine cat, had kits: Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf.
5-Bluestar had kits.
4-Crookedstar was trained by a Dark Forest cat, Mapleshade.
3-There are 5 Clans; ThunderClan, RiverCla, ShadowClan, WindClan, SkyClan, and StarClan.
2-Leopardstar is actually a medicine cat's daughter.
1-Mudfur, RiverClan medicine cat, had a mate, and daughter. His mate was Brightsky, and his daughter is Leopardstar. Also, he was once a warrior, and that is when he had a mate. So therefore, not breaking medicine cat code.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these tidbits. These were not at all from Wiki; not one of them. They have all been stumbled upon by me, myself. So there it is!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom