• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warrior Cat RPG (sign Ups and Game)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
He looks over in dismay. ''What again?!?!?'' he can't believe what he's hearing. ''No it can't be. Can you show me please.''

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Spottedfeather: "Yes, I'll take you right away." They begin to run towards the WindClan camp. "Also, Bluestar said that those cats have something to do with your past, and that ThunderClan alone cannot save them. What do you think she means? At first I thought she could have meant kittypets, but Mudfur gave Brambleclaw the same message..... I don't see how the kittypets can involve RiverClan as well....."

Jedizora

:right:
(all that happens is they re-form windclan(long story) they recive the prophacy form Warriors: The power of three, and Leafkit and squirrlkit are born. Sorry about calling them kits, as I forget their proper warrior names.)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Firestar runs with Spottedfeather. ''M-my past? Well that's interesting.'' (Oh I started Firetar's quest on Tuesday and im like on page 123 hahah)

Jedizora

:right:
Brambleclaw:(Splashclaw doesn't respond)Never mind then. I'm in charge then. What Should I do? Finding a new leader could be a good start.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Firestar looks down then at Spottedfeather. ''Yes... But only one.'' He runs off to Twolegplace. ''C'mon it's this way.'' he turns to see if Spottedfeather is folloeing him. ''her name is Princess and she is my sister and Cloudtail's mother'' he stops to take a breath ''I'll explain the rest when we get there''.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
They make it to Twolegplace. Firestar jumps up on the fence and looks for princess. He calls out for her. ''Princess!''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom