• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Warping

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
That's crazy, how the hell do I kill those guys with a tree branch and a sheild?

you still have access to your runes, Bombs are fairly handy at killing anything that isn't able to swim. That and bokoblins are utter dimwits and will walk up to the bomb to kick it at you.

Best advice is: if you can get the jump then steal a sword from the camp if not, then just lob a bomb into camp and blast them away from everything. You'll find having upgraded runes IMMENSELY helpful

Can you use the travel medallion in the master sword trials or do you have to start over every time? That's a long stint if you have to start from the beginning every time you want to quit playing for a while.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Can you use the travel medallion in the master sword trials or do you have to start over every time? That's a long stint if you have to start from the beginning every time you want to quit playing for a while.
Sadly, no. Looking at it another way, that’s more time you get familiarizing yourself with the floors. Think of creative ways of handling enemies instead of taking them head on. Fighting directly is not often a good choice for the trials. Use your surroundings, too.

I figgered that but I doubt if I can get through that in one sitting and you can't save progress so I might have to pass on this one. It's a fun play though.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The Trials of the Sword are broken up into 3 sets, the First set of Trials are legitimately the hardest Master Mode or otherwise, the rest you can stroll through (metaphorically). You get a break off point at the end of each set and can return to do the next or previous set but while in the trial it's all or nothing.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Thanks for that ,it's a little encouraging so I'll either do it or don't I reckon :)

Something i should've pointed out in regards to the trials, once each third is powered up the Master sword gains extra damage with 60 being the max and final. Also a list for you showing each of the three trials what you face and how many floors.

Just for reference if you see a number in () then that's how many you'll face.

Beggining Trials

Floor 01 - Bokoblin(3)
Floor 02 - Big Fire Chuchu(1), Bokoblin(4)
Floor 03 - Chuchu(1), Fire Chuchu(4), Big Fire Chuchu(4)
Floor 04 - Bokoblin(5), Blue Bokoblin(3)
Floor 05 - Moblin(2), Blue Bokoblin (3)
Floor 06 - Stone Talus(1)
Floor 07 - Rest floor (theres fairies weapons and foodstuff)
Floor 08 - Big Electric Chuchu(1), Lizalfos(2), Blue Lizalfos(2)
Floor 09 - Water Octorok(2), Electric Wizzrobe(1)
Floor 10 - Blue Lizalfos(1), Black Lizalfos(2)
Floor 11 - Bokoblin(4), Blue Bokoblin(3), Black Bokoblin(1), Black moblin(1)
Floor 12 - Blue Hinox(1)
Floor 13 - End of Trial (Master Sword empowered)

Bomb you're way through the earl floors, up to the talus, scour each floor for a hammer and other weapons, the hammer can be used on talus (throw bombs at his arms and detonate them to remove them as a threat). For that Electric robe pin him against a wall with Cryosis and beat him to death, then keep his wand hand for floor 11. Blue Hinox just stasis (if you can) and pop him in the eye.

Middle Trials

Floor 01 - Bokoblin (5)
Floor 02 - Blue Bokoblin(2), Fire Wizzrobe(1), Meteo Wizzrobe(1)
Floor 03 - Bokoblin(4), Blue Bokoblin(3)
Floor 04 - Decayed Guardian(1)
Floor 05 - Rest floor
Floor 06 - Fire keese(5), Big Electric Chuchu(1)
Floor 07 - Fire-Breath Lizalfos(2), Blue Lizalfos(2)
Floor 08 - Meteo Wizzrobe(1), Black Bokoblin (3)
Floor 09 - Decayed Guardian(1)
Floor 10 - Black Hinox(1)
Floor 11 - Rest floor
Floor 12 - Guardian Scount I(6)
Floor 13 - Guardian ScoutII(3)
Floor 14 - Guardian Scount I(4), Guardian ScoutII(2)
Floor 15 - Guardian Scout III(2)
Floor 16 - Guardian Scout IV(1)
Floor 17 - End of Trial (Master Sword empowered)

Take advantage of the Air Flows in the early floors it can screw you thanks to boko shots being accurate or it can aid you with shooting you're own. Ware the Darkness in certain floors as you WILL take sudden damage if you aren't paying attention, Hug the torches/walls and watch carefully so you don't die thanks to a sneaky Lizal or Meteorobe.

Final Trials

Floor 01 - Stalkoblin(4)
Floor 02 - Electric keese(2), Stalizalfos(3)
Floor 03 - Big Electric Chuchu(2), Stalmoblin(5)
Floor 04 - Stalkoblin(7)
Floor 05 - Stalnox(1)
Floor 06 - Rest floor
Floor 07 - Big Fire Chuchu(1), Rock Octorock(1), Igneo Pebblit(2)
Floor 08 - Fire-Breath Lizalfos(3)
Floor 09 - Meto Wizzrobe(1), Black Moblin(1), Fire-Breath Lizalfos(2)
Floor 10 - Black Moblin(3), Fire-breath Lizalfos(1)
Floor 11 - Igneo Talus(1)
Floor 12 - Rest floor
Floor 13 - Frost Pebblit(2), Big Ice Chuchu(1), Blue Bokoblin(2), Black Bokoblin(10
Floor 14 - Big Ice Chuchu(2), Ice-breath Lizalfos(1), Blue Bokoblin(4), Silver Moblin(1)
Floor 15 - Black Moblin(1), Blizzrobe(1), Blue Bokoblin(2), Silver Bokoblin(1)
Floor 16 - Frost Talus(1)
Floor 17 - Blue-Maned Lynel(1)
Floor 18 - Rest floor
Floor 19 - Decayed Guardian(6)
Floor 20 - Guardian Stalker (10)
Floor 21 - Guardian Skywatcher(1)
Floor 22 - Guardian Stalker(1), Guardian Skywatcher(1), Guardian Turret(1)
Floor 23 - Bokoblin(8), White-Maned Lynel (1), Guardian Turret(1)
Floor 24 - End of Trial (Master Sword empowered)

For these final trials they give you access to 9 Ancient Arrows, 3 from a rest floor and the other 6 are hidden in Lava and Ice, so take note and keep magnesis on hand, Those ancient arrows are good for removing the Lynels from their respective floors.

Early Floors will give you a shocking time, Keep metal gear safely stowed, scour each area for weapons before moving on, and remember Fire trumps Ice (save that meteo wand)

I've included some things i've found help at the end of each trial listing, you can find your own way to do it as well ^^My suggestions sure as heck ain't the definitive strategies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom