• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Warping

No, you can also warp to the two tech labs.
If you have the DLC, you can also warp to wherever the travel medallion is placed.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
@butchb to save you the hassle of searching, go to main menu and it will show an option for downloadable content when you've bought the first pack (master trials) you will find in the depths of the labrynth in north Akkala a travel medallion, it will let you place a warp point where ever, it's re-usable but you can only have one medallion warp at a time.

Thanks,I'm heading there as soon as I get to the shrine in goron city. I hate this place gotta get to the shrine so I can take a break from here and damned sure I don't want a do over on the trip getting here!

Plan on going back for that once I reach the shrine. I didn't dick around on the way up ,didn't even kill any folks except a guardian haha. You think that dlc is worth paying for?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Plan on going back for that once I reach the shrine. I didn't dick around on the way up ,didn't even kill any folks except a guardian haha. You think that dlc is worth paying for?

Finishing the master trials gets you a fully powered master sword at all times (it still breaks) and some bits of armor, probs the best thing is Majora's Mask as it combines all of kiltons monster masks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom