• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Warping.

Why does Link have to change to wolf form to warp?
Is it the same warps as the one he takes at the end of dungeons in human form?
Can midna place portals anywhere? (shadow beasts... dungeons?)
SO MANY QUESTIONS! Every time I play it really bugs me.
What do you guys think? :mad:

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Why does Link have to change to wolf form to warp?

Because only beings (or inhabitants) from the Twilight can use the Twilight Warp Gates to transport themselves. Guess they just don't work on your average Hylian.

Is it the same warps as the one he takes at the end of dungeons in human form?

Apparantly not since Link can use them as a human. These warp point are also visually different from the normal ones spread all over Hyrule Field. I guess the warp point when you beat the boss are placed there by the magic of the Dungeon itself, or maybe because you've slain the boss.

Can midna place portals anywhere? (shadow beasts... dungeons?)

I think she can use them anywhere and everywhere. But not create them. She can use excisting portals to warp to from everywhere in Hyrule. But I guess it requires Shadow Beast to create a new one. Why? Videogame logic :P

That's my point of view on your questions.

Fig

The Altruist
The reason why Link why needs to transform into his wolf form to enter a Twilight warp, is simply because he's warping through a Twilight warp. In order for Link to survive in the Twilight sections in the game, Link is forced to turn into a wolf if he wants to move on. As for the warps themselves, they appear when defeating a horde of Shadow Beasts. Defeating them will allow a warp to appear. Midna however can't place the warps herself as the warps only appear in certain sections of the map when Link defeats a batch of Shadow Beasts. Hopefully this answers some of your questions.

So shadow beasts create them and Midna changes them. And the dungeon ones are different (short distance i guess?) Ive just been playing twilight princess and i find so manythings wrong about it. Like why a wolf? Why cant people see him or midna but see monsters? GAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom