• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Warp Point #5

Does anyone else here find Warp Point number 5, as accessed with the flute, to be totally useless? Is there any practical reason to travel to that particular spot on the map?

MW7

It is very odd since there isn't anything of monumental importance there. It does warp you right next to a dark world warp and a fairy fountain so it's a little convenient, but those can be found in many other places. I guess I would have to agree with you that it is pretty much useless.

To be fair though, the only warp that is actually 100% useful is number 6 since you need it to get to the 6th dark world dungeon. All the other ones just help you move around the overworld more quickly. Number 5 is the most useless since it warps you directly to a dead end that leads out to a dungeon you would have already beaten, but at least it has a warp and a fountain nearby.

Djinn

and Tonic
I always thought it was very useful since it drops you off next to a fairly fountain which is very useful if you need to quickly refill your bottle with fairies. Plus it is next to a warp tile. As well as a nearby Dark World cave with an npc that tells you how to obtain a medallion. I normally use it to refill on fairies after a boss fight.

Besides, all the warp points are divided equally around the entire map. So that you are not too far away from any specific location. If it was not there then you would have to fly to warp point #2 and walk all the way around a large land barrier if you ever wanted to go to that specific corner of the map. It would be a long and annoying trip on foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom