• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors WARNING! - Heads Up with 25.000 Locked Skills!

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Now you all know that the Master Sword has a purple locked skill which requires to unlock all weapon levels of all characters. Then you have to beat 25000 enemies to unlock the skill called "Evil's Bane" that adds 200 more base attack power, making it a total of 500.

After unlocking the Master Sword skill, then the purple lock of other character weapons will be unlocked too, so you have to beat 25000 enemies with that as well. This skill is called "Legendary" similair to the Master Sword skill but adds 300 base attack instead of 200.

So today i unlocked the legendary skill on Ganondorfs level 3 weapon that has 5 stars with a total base attack of 420. The highest you can get at the moment. I expected the base attack would change from 420 to 720, which is not the case and ran into a huge disappointment. The base attack changed to 450, which is only +30 attack. Luckly you can transfer the skill, so i tried it on a level 2 weapon, to see if the max capacity is 450 as well. Another disappointment, it became 390. I have yet to test it out on a level 1 weapon, because atm i dont have one with an empty slot.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
That's odd, I have a weapon with the Legendary skill that only took 3,000 to unlock. Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Attack Skills
Special Attack Enhancement
Increases the strength of X / Y attack

Strong Attack 2 Enhancement
Increases the strength of Y X / B Y attack

Strong Attack 3 Enhancement
Increases the strength of Y Y X / B B Y attack

Strong Attack 4 Enhancement
Increases the strength of Y Y Y X / B B B Y attack

Strong Attack 5 Enhancement
Increases the strength of Y Y Y Y X / B B B B Y attack

Strong Attack 6 Enhancement
Increases the strength of B B B B B Y attack

Element Skills
Fire Enhancement
Increases the blast radius of exploding enemies

Water Enhancement
Lengthens the time of the continuous damage effect.

Lightning Enhancement
Sends enemies in the air more easily.

Light Enhancement
Increases damage when hitting multiple enemies.

Darkness Enhancement
Lengthens the time of the increased damage effect.

Collection Skills
Experience Value Increase
Increases the experience points earned in battle.

Heart Drop Increase
Increases the chance of dropping recovery hearts.

Ruby Drop Increase
Increases the number of rupees earned in battle.

Rare Materials Drop Increase
Increases the chance of dropping better materials.

Star Weapons Drop Increase
Increases the chance of dropping better weapons (with more stars)

Weapon Slot Increase
Increases the chance of dropping weapons with more slots.

Reward Skills* (1,000 KOs)
Health Reward
Increases heart drop by defeating an officer.

Force Reward
Increases Force drop (super gauge) by defeating an officer.

Bomb Reward
Increases Bomb power-ups drop after defeating an officer.

Arrow Reward
Increases Arrow power-ups drop after defeating an officer.

Boomerang Reward
Increases Boomerang power-ups drop after defeating an officer.

Hookshot Reward
Incrases Hookshot power-ups drop after defeating an officer.

Confronting the Legends
Increases damage against Link, Zelda & Ganondorf.

Confronting the Devil King
Increases damage against Ganon.

Confronting the Sorceresses
Increases damage against Lana & Cia.

Confronting Time
Increases damage against Darunia, Ruto & Sheik.

Confronting the Twilight
Increases damage against Midna, Agitha & Zant.

Confronting the Sky
Increases damage against Impa, Fi & Ghirahim.

Confronting Soldiers
Increases damage against Hyrulean captains, Goron captains, Moblins & shielded Moblins.

Confronting Dragons
Increases damage against King Dodongo, Argorok, Volga, Lizalfos, Dinolfos, Aeralfos & Salamandile (don’t know US name)

Confronting the Dead
Increases damage against Wizzro, Big Poes, Ice Big Poes, Gibdos (ReDead Knights), Flaming Gibdos, Darknuts & Stalmasters.

Confronting Giant Monsters
Increases damage against Gohma, Manhandla & the Imprisoned.

Special Skills (3,000 KOs)
Cureless
Increases strength, but decreases health recovery to the minimum (1/4 heart per pick-up, even for big hearts)

Defenseless
Increases strength, but disables guarding.

Power of the Number
Increases strength the more keeps you have in your possession.

No Knockback
Decreases defense by a quarter but prevents knockback.

Natural Recovery
Halves defense but health recovers automatically every 5 seconds

Lethal Strike
Adds a 7% probability of dealing deathblows to enemy soldiers

Misfortune
Increases strength when health is low.

Legendary Skills (25,000 kills)
Power to Repel Evil (Master Sword only!)
Increases power by 200. Requirements : unlock every weapons in the game(or just Lv.3?)

Weapon of Legends
Changes a weapon base power to 300. Requirements : unlock Master Sword's skill.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Didn't you just answer your own question though? You say Legendary changes base power to 300, not adds 300 attack power.

I just copypasted that from GameFAQ. I checked the in game description and its saying "Increases base weapon strength to 300"
Now im still not sure it "changes" the base attack strenght or actualy "increases". Because its saying "to" not "by".

But it would make less sense if it actualy changed the base attack. I mean the base attack of ganondorfs lv3 weapon is 280. The difference between the base and 5 stars is 420 - 280 = 140. Now lets say it changes the base stat, it would be 300 + 140 = 440. Not 450. Same story with the level 2 weapon.

Anyway im going to test out the same weapon but with less star. If the weapons hits 450 again, then im positive its just the max capacity.

I just copypasted that from GameFAQ. I checked the in game description and its saying "Increases base weapon strength to 300"
Now im still not sure it "changes" the base attack strenght or actualy "increases". Because its saying "to" not "by".

But it would make less sense if it actualy changed the base attack. I mean the base attack of ganondorfs lv3 weapon is 280. The difference between the base and 5 stars is 420 - 280 = 140. Now lets say it changes the base stat, it would be 300 + 140 = 440. Not 450. Same story with the level 2 weapon.

Anyway im going to test out the same weapon but with less star. If the weapons hits 450 again, then im positive its just the max capacity.

I think exists for people who like the weaker weapon looks but can't use them cause of their weak damage. But with the 25k ability, it makes all weapons equal in power so you can now choose the weapon that looks the best to you and use the 25k ability to make it actually usable.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Hmmm...can you get multiple Weapon of Legends slots on a weapon?
If you mean the multiple Legend skill on the same weapon, then no. You cannot have the same skill on a weapon to begin with.

If you mean that you can aquire the 25000 locked skill more then once, then the awnser is yes.

I think exists for people who like the weaker weapon looks but can't use them cause of their weak damage. But with the 25k ability, it makes all weapons equal in power so you can now choose the weapon that looks the best to you and use the 25k ability to make it actually usable.

My thought exactly, still kinda sucks that the level 2 and level 1 weapon have their own limit. It would have been better if their cap was 450 as well.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Each star adds 10% of the base attack. 50% of 300 is 150, thus 450.

I assume the L2 weapon you transferred it to had 3 stars to get 390.

Correct, it had 3 stars. At least now it makes sense. Never noticed it was a 10% thing. You solved the mystery locke!

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Thanks though, now I know not to bother with them. Lower-rank weapons have fewer slots (most I've seen is 6 on an L2) and one's used up by the Legendary skill, so they'd still be worse than an L3 weapon. Even on an L3 it only adds 30 power, so there are better alternatives.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Thanks though, now I know not to bother with them. Lower-rank weapons have fewer slots (most I've seen is 6 on an L2) and one's used up by the Legendary skill, so they'd still be worse than an L3 weapon. Even on an L3 it only adds 30 power, so there are better alternatives.

Exactly. If i knew what the legendary skill actualy did, then i would have used it on a level 2 or 1 weapon.

Because the ganondorf lvl 3 with 5 star weapon i tried to make is now useless. I tried to make a high attack weapon with alot of bonus skills. =(
In this case it had:
Legendary
Darkness+
Strong attack+
Material+
Slot+
Star+
Rupee+

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I'm trying to separate my farming weapons from my power weapons. I'm just using the basic 0-star 6-slot L3's you get when you first unlock them to dump the farming skills on. Then I'll start looking for 5-stars to put Strength # and things like Defenseless on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom