• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

War Over Stupid Random Stuff

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey guys, L here and I thought I would start a thread about a war over stupid random things. It was Celeboy and I idea. We came up with it from two other threads we were posting to. Those two game are King of the Hill and take the cookie! o I'll start us off with MY MNT Dew. It's mine!!!!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Have you ever been robbed by a fish man? Well, now you have! I stealed it and you arn't having it back, so i'm setting up a huge gun and pointing it in your face!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh me oh my this is not right now is it?.... *backs up slowly and thinks* Alright here I go, into war, so now there's no turning back, not even to look, just go, go, dive into the belly of the beast!!!!!!!!!!! *flash steps behind and takes my mnt dew and your DS* heheheheh

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
NO NOT MAH DS!!! I ONLY GOT IT A WEEK AGO!!! well, like they say, you gotta be a ninja if you want to take back your ds. *turns into ninja* BOOYA!!! *puts gun on arm and charges at you fireing like theres no tomorrow* Yoink, i have it back! *I also stole your washing machine so you can't get clean clothes.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
o_O dear meh wel theres more of them so im not worried *flash steps behind and trips you and get both your DS and your Wii* See ya!! *runs off far far far away*

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
NO!!! MY WII AND MY DS??? not to worry, I have turned your washing machine into a time machine! I travel back in time and swap them for fakes!!! not so tough now are you? But now i can time-travel, i will be able to do ANYTHING!!! Eat that!!!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Oh, come on guys! Thats WAY unfair! IM RECRUITING TO HELP WIN THE WAR!!!!!!! PLEASE JOIN TEAM CELEBOY!!!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Does that mean Zelda64 is on my team?
But im going to build a tank to hide my cookies ine. >;]

Here is the sign up form for my team: (copy and past into a reply)

I, _________, want to be part of team Celeboy as he rocks and we will win this war!
signed:__________

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
NOOOOHHH!!! I put the last cookie in a 100inch thick mythril safe! It is protected by ghosts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom