• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

War of The Divine

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"when are you from? no one has used Metal Blades in 500 years. are you a Time Variant?" Xander queries, Shield lifted, and sword at the ready as he approaches, the heat singing the nearby vegetation

Storm

"A call from the Goddesses? Seems farfetched. the mist is messing with your head. I'm placing you under arrest" Xander says, going for handcuffs

Storm

Xander's shield melted the blade on Impact
"Nice try, but you need to get out of this mist before you go lose your mind more than it already is"

Storm

Xander cuffed Miran, and hoists him over the shoulder
"you're a heavy ****er. you only have to be this way until we get to my Chopper"

Storm

Xander carries Miran into Ordon City. skyscrapers and civilization abound. the people of the town celebrating stop what they;re doing at Xander's approach
"Arbiter's Business. make way"
as Xander walks to where he parkd his Chopper, he puts Miran in the Sidecar, locking him in place
"I may be an Arbiter, but even I have to answer to others. We head for The Arbiter's Castle in the Desert. heres a botle of Water and a cheese sandwich"
Xander pulls out a water of Hylia water and a Lon Lon Brand cheese Sandwich and gives them to Miran

Storm

"it's cheese between two slices of bread... are you sure you're not a time Variant?"

Storm

" And I am an Arbiter of Hyrule, sworn to serve and Protect the greater good. the fact you have no idea what a sandwich is, your clothes, accent and choice in weaponry proves you are not of this time. When we get back to The Castle, I will have you speak to the Tribunal where we will decide your fate" Xander says, revving the Chopper and riding down the paved streets for the Ordon City Limits heading west.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom