• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

War of The Divine

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sin cocks her head, thinking, "That Is true. They were far closer than most, and they looked to be quite large..." her smile began to shift, from pleasant to scheming, "I almost want to go take a look myself."

Pen

The game is on!
Liantha had been a bit nervous about uttering those words herself even though she was awfully curious as well, so seeing that smile and hearing those words made her quite excited.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind checking it out either," she replied, trying unsuccessfully to conceal her excitement. That was when the waiter came out with their plates of food. It smelled delicious, and Liantha was hungry so she started enjoying her meal right away.

"Mmm this is so good, like always," she said with her mouth full. "Oh by the way, I drove here on grandma's old motorcycle, so if you really wanna check out where the comets might have landed I wouldn't mind giving you a ride on it if you don't have a ride of your own."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Xander scales the Deku Tree. grabbing branch by branch. reaching for a branch, Xander's footing slips and he starts to freefall when Suddenly
FWOOM
Xander disappears atop the Deku Tree in a puff of smoke. he finds a decent branch about 6 inches long, and with a pocketknife, makes a Cut when
"OW! WHY THE **** WOULD YOU DO THAT, TIN MAN??"

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
"This is the fifth time I've been here!!" Miran roared with annoyance.
He threw his sword wildly and fell to his knees. He turned towards the only exit he hadn't tried yet, eyeing it with annoyance.
"What have I got to lose?" He rushed down the dark tunnel... only to arrive into the same exact place he had started in.
Not wanting to go through the same thing again, he turned around and ran back.

Storm

Xander stood agape at the sound
"Who is calling me Tin Man?"
"WHO DO YOU THINK? USE YOUR PROBABLY SMALL MIND TO FIGURE IT OUT"
Xander walked around the deku tree before he is whacked by a branch that seemed to move on its own
"AY DIAS MIO.... The tree is talking, dip****"
Xander stands at guard
"What do you mean the Tree is talking? Trees can't talk..."
"Says the man looking for Kokiri. you didn't think to ask the Tree. the thing thats been here 1000 years and might have all the knowledge you seek?"
"well fine then, Deku Tree.."
"HOLD UP, VATO. DEKU TREE WAS MY FATHER. THE NAME'S DJ"
"well then.. DJ. I have been sent to see if there is any sight of what you call 'Kokiri' what can you tell me?"
"Well, Tin Man.... Kokiri were my Father's brood of life. green and blonde haired Dryads that took on the form of children of the wood. as the Lovely Madamme Iris stated, a Plague swept the land 7 years after the Death of the Dragmire that affected almost all life in Hyrule Proper. It affected their fairies first, which bit the poor Kokiri, Infecting them. They died, and the First Mayor of Ordon gathered their bones and put them in the roots of my father before the last two fairies desecrated my father's corpse into nothing but a burnt husk. that was 1200 years ago. Since then I have been nurtured and have stood watch over the Town and now City of Ordon. All that is left of their memory is me and my father's stump."
Xander processes this information and bows, holding the branch
"I did not mean to take this without permission, DJ"
"It matters not. if it behooves your masters at The Grounds, Arbiter, than take the clipping. I care little. may it bring you good luck, whatever that means...Now go."
Xander shuffles back to his feet waving back to the Tree
"Thank you, DJ"
"One more thing. theres some body trying to get to that Black Spire where the Forest Temple was. you might want to stop him before he unleashes something he shouldn't"

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Miran stepped into the purple fog. Poes and moblins came into sight, along with cracks in the ground and random lights in the sky.
"What? No, no, no, no, no," Miran gasped. "It looks like Lorule!"
Shadows lept past him, zooming back and forth.
"Goddesses save me!!" Miran exclaimed as heavy footsteps began to approach.
Miran let out a screech as the mist engulfed him.

Last edited:

Storm

Xander walked to the North end of Orodn, and entered The Lost Woods. he followed the footsteps left before, and made it to THe Valley of Florthanac. The Purple Mist filled his lungs as he inhaled. at the exhale his mind was aflutter with flashes of imagery. a Meteor falling to the sky, fire and torment. and a flower... Xander knew this scent. as he secures his helmet and uses air filtration, he sees a poor soul rolled in the fetal position screaming
"The Goddesses won't save you from this. only fresh air will"

Storm

Xander rolls his eyes
"If you insist,but I can not let you reach the Tower"
Xander runs after this kid, trying to catch up to the spritely Miran

Storm

Xander stopped short of this Tower. So this was the Fabled Florthanac? a rusted Metal Spire in the Middle of the Forest covered in vines and moss. Xander rolled his eyes as he came to Miran
"Theres nothing here for you. best to turn back, Scarecrow"

Storm

"Fine"
Xander lifts his arm, and with a whirr, his Black Plasma Shield rises from his wrist. and from his other hand, he grabs his hilt, and with a louder whirr, a Black Plasma Sword emerges
"Metal Blade? So Last Millenium. you did this to yourself"

Storm

Miran's sword melted onto the ground as Xander took a swipe, cutting his other blade in half

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom