• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

War of The Divine

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
CASTLE TOWN
Din 30, 1837
A joyous Cataclysm's Eve celebration is under way in Castle Town Square, in the shadow of Hyrule Castle. The streets filled with Wine, Women, and Song. The Lanterns line the streets as festival goers in costume partake in carnival games and other Summer festivities. The Evening sky lit by the Crimson Moon ; ever watchful, ever present. Dwarven Ale and Lon Lon Milk making the Finest Mead in the Hylian Valley. the Guard, though lax in their duties are still forever vigilant in this rennaissance of Hylian culture.

As the Moon begins to eclipse as it does every Cataclysm's Eve, 3 Comets can be seen in the Sky, heading towards Labrynna, almost reminiscent of another familiar astral body that fell in said direction, but none lived who knew the implication.
~~~~~~~~~~~

ARBITER'S CASTLE,GERUDO DESERT
The Knights of The Arbiter wrap another night of their usual training and drills. as they head to their Chambers, a few see three Comets plummet, decimating the Castle to naught but ash and broken stone. In the burning wreckage, instead of meteorite, arise 3 naked women, hair of Claret, Cerulean, and Verdant hue
"The Trip is always the worst part. Any survivors?"
says the Cerulean, licking her finger and twirling her bangs
-Matters not. None here of our orchestration did dwell in this profane gesture to us

The Claret said, fabricating a gold band out of nothing, sliding her hair through to a pony tail atop her head
"That may be so, sister, but starting out with a bang might not have been a wise gesture"
the Verdant said, about to put her hair in buns, but instead shears her hair to just below the shoulder, and dons a Burette, fashioned in the manner of the Claret
The claret stares agast as the Verdant.
"Wise or no, if we're going to make any headway, we had to start here"

The Maidens walk out into the desert, clothes forming around their succulent forms to their specification as the Eclipse forms the Black ring upon the Crimson Moon.
~~~~~~~~~~~
ORDON, FARON WOODS

Xander, having been sent on orders from his king away from the Castle, looks for any sign of "faeries" or "nyads" or whatever drivel his Lord had sent him on. This is moinkshit Xander thought as he heard music faintly in the trees, uncertain of its location indicative of himself.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
This was not Sin's first time spending Cataclysm's Eve in the bustling capital city of Hyrule. She remembered years past, when her family would stop off in the city for a week. It was the longest they ever stayed in one place before buying the tavern. Her father would play songs of the Calamity and its heroes, and they would receive plentiful rupies from the celebrating townsfolk. It had always been a special time of year for her; one she'd missed these long five years of sedentary living. They still celebrated back home, sure; but in Hyrule, it felt like something special.

Gazing out over the crowds of people, she almost felt nervous. It would be her first time playing for a crowd of this size without support. Clutching her harp close, she took a deep breath. Eventually, her lips found song, and she began to sing. A tale of a cycle lasting thousands of years, and the final hero, a man clad in green, who finally put an end to it, and put an end to the calamity and its followers. Returning the world to peace.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Miran stumbled into the open, breathing heavily.
"Where... where am I?" he asked aloud.
"Welcome, traveler, to the land of Hyrule," three voices said in unison.
A divine light suddenly shone all around him, burning his eyes.
"The spirit of our hero has left," the voices continued. "You must help us. You must!"

Storm

(Yeah. You cant do that. The Goddesses?are the bad guys and were introduced post 1 by me)

Pen

The game is on!
Dressed in black and wearing her black Keaton Mask, Liantha sat on a rooftop in central Castle Town, keeping watch for any illegal activities. There were lots and lots of people in the streets below her, and on a nearby square Liantha could see and hear a girl who started singing while playing her harp. It sounded beautiful.

From her position atop the roof - as the moon began to eclipse - Liantha could see three peculiar looking comets flying through the night sky. She knew the lunar eclipse was part of the tradition for this celebration, but she had never heard of any comets being part of the attraction. Looking down at the masses of people she didn't see anyone who seemed to have taken note of the comets, so she wondered what it could have been. Seeing three comets at the same time, all going in the same direction is very unusual, and almost unnatural...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sin didn't notice the comets herself until she realized that the crowd surrounding her was no longer watching her. Extending her gaze to the horizon, she noticed the red, green and blue forms disappearing over the horizons. At once, she stopped playing, her fingers still touching the strings, as if about to pluck one.
They were beautiful. A sign from the goddesses, she imagined. This year was a special festival indeed.
She took another moment to process what she had seen. Singing of the Cataclysm no longer seemed to have the same feeling it had a moment ago. racking her brain, she began playing an even older song. One that told tales of the goddesses themselves. It only seemed right.

Storm

Xander walks around the Town of Ordon, stopping strangers and asking about Nyads. People start looking at Xander weirdly, especially considering a guy in full armor is asking people about things that probably dont exist. THe Guards approach Xander
"Ordon Guard. can we see some sort of Identification"
"Agent Xander of the Arbiters. move along, Local Guard"
"have a nice day, Arbiter"
Xander makes his way through the Festival grounds making his way to Deku Park

Pen

The game is on!
Liantha noticed how the singing girl on the square changed her tune to one about the golden goddesses. That made her wonder if perhaps the girl knew something about the comets. The crowd around her also seemed to have noticed them. Liantha took her mask off and got off the roof and down to the street. She made her way over to the square where the girl was singing. As she made her way through the crowd toward the stage she asked some of the people she passed by what they knew about those comets, but everyone seemed to be just as clueless as her. Soon enough Liantha was standing on the front row looking up at the girl singing on the stage. She looked young; surely no older than Liantha herself. And she looked smart. And her song was mesmerising. As she stood there, Liantha found herself being quite blown away by the girl's voice and her performance.

Storm

As Xander walked his way through Deku Park, he saw the old Deku Tree and his Sproutling, a tree older than what his father was before. Holodri trees encircle it's Trunk, ember and Pegasus seeds encircling what was once the House of The First Mayor of Ordon, Rasulynin Kazad. as Xander sat at it's trunk, he almost faltered from his mission. The Nyads, according to myth, come from this Tree. Xander did not know how this could be.
~~~~~~~~
Hyrule/Gerudo Border
Our Three Maidens walk over the Bridge across the river crevasse into the Hyrule Field
"To Holodrum I go, sisters. I long to grasp my Rod again"

"Labrynna my destination. My Harp I must pluck"

"And I shall procure my Tome from it's keeper here in Hyrule. meet at Lon Lon Ranch in 4 days time?"

"Agreed"

The Cerulean nods as they split up, turning back onto the bridge, the Claret turning Northeast, and the Verdant heading southeast

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Miran carefully crept in the direction of the moon, where three comets had once streaked the sky.
"Doom is coming... doom is coming..." he muttered to himself.
Miran stroked the sword on his back, deep in thought. The woods before him were misty - a great fog lay over the forest.
"These must be the 'Lost Woods'," Miran mused.
He turned to his left to go around the fell place. Though a safe haven rest within, the journey there was far too dangerous. The breeze blew stray hairs into Miran's face. Brushing them aside, Miran turned turned back towards the woods. A strange force pushed him towards them.
"Great goddesses!" He exclaimed, "It's a sign!"
Miran raced towards the dark trees.

Storm

Xander Sat beneath the Deku Tree, going through his report. on the screen he jotted down testimonies and more of the obvious. he felt he was so close he could almost taste it. Perhaps a few more testimonies from the Locals and I could call this case closed? He thought to himself as the Festival Music blared off in the Distance. Xander daydreamed of returning to base, possibly asking out a fellow Arbiter to the Proving grounds for a little Tackle and Tussle, and possibly a bite to eat.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Finally, her song done, Sin lowered the harp and took a bow to the onlookers. She delightedly picked up the small bowl which she had used to hold the tips from her listeners and deposited the contents into her wallet.
"That's it for this evening I think," she announced. Sin's throat felt raw, but she tried not to show it. She had played longer than she should have that evening; The excitement of the festival seemed to have been too much for her common sense. She needed a break. And a drink. "But no worries; I will play again tomorrow evening, if you wish to hear more. Enjoy the festivities!"
As she began to walk away, Sin noticed another young woman maybe a little older than her watching her, even as the rest of the crowd began to disperse. She stood like a ghost in the night, with pale skin and whispy white hair. This contrasted strongly with her black clothing, giving the illusion that the girl was almost glowing. Curiosity piqued, she approached the girl, offering a hand, "My name is Sinerra. And yourself?"

Pen

The game is on!
After the performance was over Liantha noticed that the singer had seen that she was looking at her. Liantha tried to look less conspicuous by breaking eye contact, but that only seemed to have had the opposite effect since the girl was now approaching her. Liantha gulped discretely and shook Sinerra's hand loosely.

"I'm Liantha," she responded. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare!" She then cleared her throat a little. "You put on a good show. I can tell you're pretty experienced."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom