• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

War in Hyrule

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
It is true that all the sages in OOT were humanoid, but in all art of the Seven Wise Men/Sages, they are male. Further, all the maidens in ALTTP are Hylian/Hyrulean. If one were descended from Darunia or Ruto, I think you'd notice some obvious features from their races. And as Kokiri cannot leave the forest, it seems unlikely that Saria would have any Hylian offspring.
Ok, so yeah, the events in OoT definately had nothing to do with the Imp. War. I read on Zelda.wikia a while ago that it may have- I really need to do some moar research -____-.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
It is more than likely, given the evidence, that the imprisoning War was a completely separate event happening long after Twilight Princess/The Wind Waker. Which makes it all the more interesting to see it play out as a full war-based Zelda game.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
It is more than likely, given the evidence, that the imprisoning War was a completely separate event happening long after Twilight Princess/The Wind Waker. Which makes it all the more interesting to see it play out as a full war-based Zelda game.
I seriously doubt it happened after TWW. All of Hyrule had drowned by then and its inhabitants were long gone.
Oh, and btw, there is a mod of Total War that is based off of Zelda that you might be interested in, though it's not based on any canonical wars as far as I know- I'll try and find you a link if you're interested.
EDIT: Here's the mod-[video=youtube;vfhy7B8mSlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfhy7B8mSlM[/video]
EDIT: I just remembered that the events taking place in OoT detail the Great Cataclysm, not the Imprisoning War, that was my mistake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom