• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

War Against the Military (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey, this is the title, so yeah. I'm not sure how long this will last with school starting for me, and it being a very busy year this time around. So if I suddenly stop, just forget about the RP, because I may not have time. :sweat: So, here are the characters.

Rainy:

Name: Takaya Cordelain
Race: Human
Hair color/Style: Blonde with light brown streaks, in a ponytail to just below the shoulder blades
Eye color: Hazel
Skin Color: Light tan
Clothes: Dark brown pants, light brown short sleeved shirt & knee length brown boots
Personality: Nice, out going
Weapons: Sword
Background: Lives in Kitan with brother Dantay. Nothing much.
Other:

Name: Dantay Cordelain
Hair color/Style: Dark blue hair, kind of spiky
Eye color: Red
Skin Color: Light tan
Clothes: Dark brown pants, light brown short sleeved shirt & knee length brown boots
Personality: Nice, out going, likes to joke a lot
Weapons: Sword
Background: Lives on Kitan with his sister Takaya. Nothing much.
Other:

Myriad:

Name: Xallon
Race: What races are there?
Hair color/Style: Long shoulder-length messy black hair
Eye color: Blue
Skin Color: Pale
Clothes: Black leather clothes, are somewhat ragged
Personality: Calm and in control
Weapons: Halberd, knives
Background: Has a shady background with many illegal dealings.
Other:

Bluee:

Name: Elliot Wuuth
Race: Elf
Hair color/Style: Medium length blonde hair
Eye color: Blue
Skin Color: Lightly tan
Clothes: Green tunic, brown pants, boots.
Personality: Trusting, caring, outgoing
Weapons: Dual knives, bows
Background: Lives in Kiton like Dantay and Takaya.
Other: Nothing yet

Domo:

Name: Genrax
Hair color/Style: Black hair, Short yet spiky like
Eye color: Red
Skin Color: White
Clothes: A sleeveless black shirt with one red stripe going down vertically, green shorts.
Personality: He is an energetic, happy, fun loving person. At the same time he can be angered easily. He is a direct and aggressive fighter and he will put everything on the line to save one person. (so imagine how much he'd put on the line trying to help his country in war)
Weapons: A single edged buster blade with a red blade.
Background: He descends from ancient knights, although he's not aware of it. His family was brutally murdered while travelling to live in Osvalia.
Other: I have nothing else to really say.

Josie:

Name: Mizuki
Race: Elven
Hair color/Style: Long Blonde hair with blue and red highlights
Eye color: Blue and red(yesh she has that)
Skin Color: Tannish
Clothes: Long navy blue coat(with a hood),dark red pants,and blue shirt(can't be visible because her coat hides it)
Personality: Truly I have no clue...
Weapons: Twin blades(blue and red, I gave them names but I have to edit this so I can remember them)
Background: Unknown
Other: N/A

Darknut:

Name: Cyrus Larkson AKA "Silver Fang"
Hair color/Style: Black and naturally spiky with a single red shock that falls into his face slightly.
Eye color: Left eye is hazel, usually taking on a light brownish hue, while the right eye is blood red and the pupil is much more cat like.
Skin Color: Very pale in complexion
Clothes: Light or medium grey and brown leather pants, a black jacket with white fur lining on the collar and sleeves (usually unbuttoned down to mid chest), black combat boots, black gloves, and a white bandanna that can be used to cover his mouth. Has a modified eye patch (more info farther down).
Personality: Cyrus has a split personality disorder. His normal personality, Cyrus, is extremely cheerful, outgoing, and overall a very nice, easy to get along with guy. However his other personality, known as Silver Fang, is incredibly violent, vicious, cunning, and ruthless, capable of some of the most extreme forms of murder.
Weapons: Two incredibly sharp daggers and throwing knives.
Background: Was raised by an abusive father (mother died during labor) and could only cope through the development of another personality. At the age of 12 he finally snapped and murdered his father before leaving. Lives a seemingly normal life in Kitan but his other personality, Silver Fang, will steal and does hire out as an assassin.
Other: Wheres a specialized eye patch over face. Consists of a metal visor that wraps around his head with a single metal eye cover. The cover can slide to cover one eye or the other. When covering his right eye, Cyrus is in control. When covering his left eye, Silver Fang is in control.

Musicfan:

Well may i join
Name: Will helm
Race human
Hair: brown with like blondish highlite long in the back with a v shape long side burns bangs to the side
Eye: deep green with the line things being brown(the things that make each iris unique)
Skin: white and freckled.
clothes: shot sleves nothing relly facy just a shirt and a pair of pants that fit were ever they are
Persanlity: relaxed and and kind but easly annoyed
Weapon : bow short sword and buckler.
Background: nothing relly stands out other then he has a strong conetion to sprits.
other he can only meat sprits of the same age but once he meats them they start to age with him.

GPS (Go_Skyward) might be playing too.

Now I might be doing this RP a little different, so don't be surprised or anything. Also, rules:

1. Low swearing
2. I play as the NPCs (non player characters)
3. No taking control of another person's charcter unless they ask you to
4. This is a set plot, please no side tracking

Let the games begin!

Narrator:

The people of Ovsalia were a happy people. That is until the military decided to wage war against the Jakkel. The Jakkel are mysterious creatures that control death. The military saw this as a bad thing for the people, and started fighting the Jakkel. However, they have a problem. The Jakkel seemed to have moved from their normal dwelling place in Athalia. The military has lost quite a few men as well, and they are going door to door, town to town to recuit men above age ten.

Each of our travellers have found themselves with a military man standing at his/her door, asking if there were men above ten in the household.

Takaya:

"Um, no, no one is here," Takaya said.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but we need soldiers."

"I've already told you, there are no men here."

"What about your father?"

"He's dead," Takaya awkwardly looked at the floor.

"Any brothers?"

"No, I'm an only child."

"Isn't this the great mage Cordella's house?" The man asked, moving foreward.

"No-I mean yes. I'm the maid."

"I see..."

"Please leave," Takaya put a hand om the man's shoulder.

"I'll be back later with a warrent to check your house," The soldier left.

Takaya sighed and closed the door. She leaned against it and slid down to the floor, her eyes closed with relief.

"Dantay, he's gone," She called.

Dantay:

He had heard the conversation between his sister and the soldier. It was inevitable, he'd be gone soon enough. Why did Takaya wan't to keep him here? He got up from his spot as Takaya called for him and went to the front door.

"You know, I don't mind going off to war," He said, pulling up his sister.

"Yeah, but I do," Takaya replied.

"Well, when he gets back that'll be the end of it. I'm going."

Takaya didn't say anything. Instead she went to the kitchen to fix dinner.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
(you could always Have a co-owner and PM him the plot for when you're not around. I would gladly volunteer ;) )
Soldier: Is this the home of Genrax?
Genrax: Yes. Why?
Soldier: We need recruits for the army.
Genrax: Is Osvalia in danger?
Soldier: Ummmmm......Yes?
Genrax: Count me in. Let me pack my stuff.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Solider:we are here to recuirt
Will:eek:kay this is not exactly the best time come back next day.
he closed the door and begian to walk away to finsh makeing a toy for one of the sprits.
(If you want to just have him not take that for an answer this dose not happon)
He began to work on the toy.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Nah, I gots fun stuff in mind music ;P :D And domo, it's fine. Just school might do stuff. I don't think I'm going on another trip any time soon. But if I'm gone for a long (over a week) time, then I might give someone the co-mod role. ;) It's just, I'm a littl wary of giving people my plot, I don't like spoilers. XD)

Narrator:

"I am a military soldier and you will come with me!"

the soldier broke down the door and grabbed Will's arm. He pulled Will outside, and dragged him all the way to the docks.

"You are an able bodied man who can serve in the army for our cause. This is a draft, and you will come."

The soldier met up with some more soldiers who were esscorting men to the ship. Will was roughly pulled up the bearding plank and onto the ship, where another soldier awaited, taking names and assigning rooms.

"State your name and age and if you've ever faught before in a war," The soldier said.

The soldier patiently waited for the young man to collect his things. When he was ready, he esscorted him to the ship that waited at the docks. He waited in line with the man as another recuit was giving his information.

Takaya:

Takaya heard a knock on the door.

It's them again...

"Danatay, go hide," She whispered.

Takaya opened the door as soon as Dantay was safely away. It was the same soldier, with a warrent in his hands.

"I will search your house for that father you have now ma'am," He said, pushing past her.

The soldier walked inside, and Takaya bit her lip. It was inevitable. Dantay would let himself be found. She waited by the door, thinking that this was it. Dantay was gone forever now. The soldier came back, warrent still in his hand. He had a confused look and scratched his head.

"I'm sorry to have bothered you ma'am. There was, uh, no one here. Well, good day ma'am."

The soldier left and Takaya stood there, shocked. She turned around and saw Dantay, still standing there. She was dumbfounded, and couldn'y figure it out.

"But, you said you-"

"Yeah, I said I wanted to join anyway," Dantay said. "And you probably thought I was going to give myself up. But I thought about it, and the things they'd do to you if they found out you were hiding me. It just..."

"But you'll still go," She said quietly, looking down at the floor.

"Yes, I'll go."

"Then let me pack your things with you. I want to spend as much time with you as I can."

"I'm not going to-"

"I want to," She looked at him with sad eyes.

He couldn't resist those eyes, and gave in. She followed him up to his room and they packed what he needed.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot heard a knock on his door. He opened it and saw a soldier. "Is this the home of Elliot Wuuth?" He asked and Elliot backed up. "Yes, and I know why you're here." He said, picking up a bag and slinging it across his shoulder. "And I will not be joining!" he yelled, pushing the man down and jumping over him. He ran full speed, and jumped onto the roof of a building. He ran, jumping and rolling until finally he stopped, panting. He turned and saw the soldier running after him. Elliot ran again, jumping from a building. He landed but fell onto his back and slammed his head into the ground. The last thing he saw was the door of Takaya's house before he blacked out.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
>.< "owowowow" (why do they have to be so rough) he look around at the people who were drafted. He saw many people who were sore.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(I feel like I'm the only the elf in here)

Mizuki was sleeping in a tree, she usually has after training herself.

"*yawns* What's today's agenda?" Mizuki asked herself

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"Speak boy!" The soldier behind Will yelled, pushing him foreward.

A soldier was walking around the outside of town, where he knew Elves dwelled. He found a female Elf, awake in a tree.

"Excuse me Elf, are there any hiding men or boys around here?"

The soldier had knocked out the boy who ran, and was dragging him along back to the docks. He arrived at the docks when the boy woke up, but now there were too many soldiers for him to get away.

"Hey, what's the hold up?" The soldier called up to the boat.

There was a line of men, waiting to board.

(That's your cue to answer the soldier's questions up top, btw musicfan ;3)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki noticed the solider below her.

"No, I haven't..." Mizuki replied while getting off of the tree.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Will im 19 and no and it seems neither have you. Or at least thats what ive heard for the girl next to you"(ther is no girl not even a spirt one)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance awaited in his house, "Sis... they should be here soon. Go... hide, I'll be there in a minute." Lance cleaned off his silver sword with a red cloth, once he was finished, he placed the cloth in his pocket, and his sword in his scabbard.

He then walked over to the closet his sister hid in, she was shaking, crying, she knew one of these days her brother would be torn from her. Lance stroked her face, "Don't worry... they won't have me. I won't waste my life over a pointless cause. You, stay, I must hid somewhere else."

He heard slamming on doors in the neighbors houses. He sighed and slid the carpet on their floor to the side, relieving a secret door. He opened the secret door and went inside, sliding the carpet over the door before officially closing it. He closed his eyes, awaiting for one of the soldiers to barge in.

(For the record, Lance is the only half elf half human in this RP, so no complaining, waffles D;< XDDD
anyways, Rainy, you can have them somehow find Lance, he won't go down without a fight though.)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

The soldier behind Will slammed him down to the ground.

"You will respect the higher ranks," He growled at Will.

"Alright," The soldier sighed and continued on, searching for boys and men who might be hiding in this area.

The soldier walked up to where Will lay on the gorund. He stopped Genrax in front of the soldier taking maes.

"Name, age and if you've ever faught in a war before," The soldier said to Genrax.

The soldier knocked on the door, but there was no answer. He knocked again, and no answer. His eyebrows narrowed and he banged on the door. Still no answer. He then stood back, and kicked it down. The house looked empty, but he could hear crying. He walked over to where the sound was coming from and opened the closet door. There was a little girl sitting there, scared out of her wits. The soldier calmly bent down and smiled at her.

"Shh, it's okay. Why are you crying?" He asked kindly, holding a hand out in friendship.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Genrax: I'm Genrax, 17 years old and no I've never been in war. But I do take jobs of fighting bandits. *purposely points out his buster blade*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom