• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wanted

I thought Wanted was a very good movie. A tad violent and then of course there was the completely unnecessary sex scene (something I never really care for,) but the rest was great.

It had good action, and interesting story, and great humor. I liked that scene too. XD

Wanted pissed me off. In one of the first few good scenes, Angelina flips the car into a bus, rides the side of the bus in a Viper and makes it out clean...

That's going overboard. The whole movie was overboard in its action and effects. Kinda blew the movie for me.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
It is rated "R". Has anyone seen it. If so, do you think it is appropriate for 12 year olds? I have seen some rated "R" movies before in theaters. I just wanted to know how bad it was. Also, state why. I can deal with most things.

And is it still in theaters?

A

Alkarius

Haha! That was funny when he got slapped with a keyboard. But it was funny, Now I may watch this movie. Is it still in theatres?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea on DVD and the ratings claim its not suitable, I think its fine. I mean, you've probably played some violent video games and all, so why not? Not as bad as half of whats on tv too.

M

MagnumPrimers

I was really surprised how intelligent it was, I was half expecting a generic Fight Club/Matrix crossover but found something much better.

I need to check out the graphic novel sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom