• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Want a Limited Edition Golden Controller?

The golden wiimote has long sold out but worry no more because Sony has you covered!:)
this is the new golden ps3 'metallic gold' dualshock that looks exactly the same as the skyward sword wiimote apart from every single detail.

goldcontroller.jpg

PS3 controller goes 'metallic gold' at GameStop | Joystiq

maybe Nintendo should make a zelda game to go with it? :)

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
I love my golden Wii Remote! I would to like to get my hands at that controller, but alas, I don't have a PS3. That's what I get for being loyal to Nintendo! :D

Djinn

and Tonic
Wow Sony is really playing follow the leader these days. Now they just have to package it with a somewhat similar game titled Legend of Belda, or something. Or they could revive the old Dark Cloud series again and get right back to work saying it was in no way inspired by the Zelda series at all. I probably wouldn't mind that since I thought it was a pretty good game overall anyway. Or go even further and bring back the Alundra series and modernize it some.

Either way I am not too sure why they decided to make a gold controller since there is not a gold console or a game series that is know for gold colored things like the Zelda series and cartridges. It does not make a lot of sense to me outside of just doing what other game companies have done as well in some bid to get a little bit of their money while we are at it. I suppose I could always play Darksiders on it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't own a PS3 and it's a good job too because their controllers are flimsy pieces of...poo and no match for one of my rages. I have an Xbox 360 which has lovely durable controllers that are comfortable to hold. And I have a Wii which I could never get angry at.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I totally would if I had a PS3 in the first place. Watch, right when I can afford to get one they'll announce a PS4 right after. For FIVE HUNDRED NINETY NINE U.S. DOLLORS

Don't own a Ps3 so I don't suppose I would want one would I?

And, I went to buy the gold wiimote with Skyward Sword the day it came out and it was already gone. *Throw's bombchu at store*

I may be in the minority here, but I've never liked the color Gold. Especially when it's a piece of plastic just colored gold, it comes off as cheap to me. Not that it really matters much in this case as I don't own a PS3.

Why couldn't they come out with this when Goldeneye: Reloaded released for the PS3? They could have made a limited edition bundle with this like they did with Goldeneye for the Wii. But eh... I'm probably not going to get this since I have more important things to spend my money on. Also, my gold Wii stick looks better than that.

Then again, it could just be the fact that the remote is right in front of me and there's only a picture for the PS3 controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom